what is david lee's fate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is david lee's fate?

He is rumored to be traded to make room for draymont greens new contract. Will it be a hard sell?

He's got an expensive contract 15 mil/ a year. IDK who is going to take that contract. GSW would have to give up other assets for a GM to want to absorb that contract.
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Boston traded for him, and if I had the ability to look inside Danny Ainge's head I'd say it is a calculated bet that Boogie and to a lesser extent Love have a falling out with their teams. Boston can trade David Lee to make the salaries work, plus all the other picks/young players Sacto would want. Alternatively they trade him to a contender at the trade deadline and get more young assets for him. Danny Ainge is a pretty shrewd GM.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
      X