Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems?

Anybody know what's up with this guy? A few questions for the crowd:

- Do Raps still own his rights? If so, what are the conditions & how valuable is he as a trade asset?
    - Has the Euro experience improved him as a player & matured him as a person a la Anthony Parker?
    - Would you want him back on the team & if so, where would he rank on the current wing depth chart?

Nooooooooo don't go down this road.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

i would also like to add to your line of queries...

1. Has Roko finally met his full potential........ as a taxi driver?
      2. Where is Solomon Alabi flipping burgers these days?
      3. I've had sneaking suspicions, but can anybody confirm if it IS Patrick O'Bryant in the peeler bathroom getting mad at me for not tipping him for giving me hand soap?
      4. What's up with Uros Slokar?
      Last edited by heinz57; Tue Mar 12, 2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Do we want another chucker on the team?
        @RavNation

Comment

YYZ wrote: View Post
          Do we want another chucker on the team?
          Clearly, to fit into Casey's ingenius offensive system, which we will from now on simply call the "chucker" offense.

Comment

Last I saw of Sonny Weems he was begging Raps to take him back he was Tweeting all about it and he ripped off DeMar DeRozan's dunks over seas and won the contest... lol

such is the life of Sonny Weems.

Comment

I believe Toronto was going to let Weems sign with another team last offseason (Cleveland was rumored to be interested), but Weems apparently never found an NBA offer he was satisfied with, so he went back to Europe.

I don't think he'll ever wear a Raptors jersey again and I could frankly care less. I don't want to rehash the 'Young Gunz' crap from the past any more than I want to rehash the "EuRaptors" experiment. Leave the past in the past.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

3. I've had sneaking suspicions, but can anybody confirm if it IS Patrick O'Bryant in the peeler bathroom getting mad at me for not tipping him for giving me hand soap?
                Looks familiar?

Dude's being trashed by fans up here. Great personality, not player though.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

Classic Heinz. lol. Hopefully POB wasn't applying that soap to you as well.

What about: (5) "Will Solomon... What in the World are you doing?" Can't seem to find that video anywhere.

But seriously, I read somewhere that Weems had improved a lot over there, but it could have been one of those fluff pieces put out by his agent.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Classic Heinz. lol. Hopefully POB wasn't applying that soap to you as well.
                    hey now.... no such illicit behaviour happens in peeler bathrooms

just some good old wholesome disposing of condoms in urinals, some honest hiding of underwears you accidentally "messed" during a dance, and some good old fashioned washing of female fluids off your hands... and for the last one, i salute the hard work and dedication of the kindly bathroom attendant...

still aint giving him a fucking dollar though

Comment

Sonny Weems is basically a lesser defending Alan Anderson. The guy tries too much on the offensive end.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

He's a poor mans DeMar DeRozan

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          He's a poor mans DeMar DeRozan
                          Hes a Poor mans Alan Anderson.. lol

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Hes a Poor mans Alan Anderson.. lol
                            I don't think that's possible....at worst, he's a younger Alan Anderson

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              He's a poor mans DeMar DeRozan...
                              Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Hes a Poor mans Alan Anderson...
                              He's a poor man's poor man!!!

All kidding aside I wouldn't be surprised to see him have an Alan Anderson role on an NBA team in a few years, don't think he'll ever amount to anything other than a 3rd stringer on 1 to 2 year deals
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X