Sessions

To Los Angeles :

Calderon
    Barnes
    Gortat

To Minnesota:

Belinelli
    Dorsey

To make any of this work I word give up Miami's 1st rounder, any second rounders, TPE
    Orlando wants to shed some of it's salary so TPE might work instead of Banks and they have a glut at SF (Reddick and Richarson)

Minnesota needs shooters and probably would take more cap relief.

I would also sign Rasho to the league minimum. You gotta love that guy

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=29khpeb

Raps Line up:

Bynum/ Rasho/ Alibi
    Andrea/ Amir/ Ed Davis
    Klieza/ Pietrus / Weems
    Barbosa/ DeMar/ Weems
    Jack/ Sessions

I think this would be a playoff team!
    Last edited by saints91; Tue Jul 20, 2010, 07:17 AM.

WHy on earth woul Orlando give up so much in a simple salary dump? If they were only interested in clearing salary, they wouldn't have signed Duhon and Richardson and then matched Redick's offer. I couldn't make it past that part.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I read that Otis Thorpe wanted to dump some of their salary because they are way over the luxury tax threshold. He signed Duhon, and Richardson because it makes their team better, and they really like Reddick. He wants to shed some of the players that are redundant.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
        I read that Otis Thorpe wanted to dump some of their salary because they are way over the luxury tax threshold. He signed Duhon, and Richardson because it makes their team better, and they really like Reddick. He wants to shed some of the players that are redundant.
        Well, since Otis Smith is their GM, what Otis Thorpe wants, doesn't really matter. And I don't think simply giving away very good players is exactly what he was talking about. I think he might be open to trading Gortat for a smaller salaried player, but he's not giving away both Gortat and Pietrus, two rotation players, for nothing.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

This trade doesn't make sense if you're the Lakers & Magic, the Lakers have Blake & fisher, and the Magic are giving us Gortat & Pietrus for a trade exception and REGGIE EVANS?! Come on, you know this trade makes no sense.
          Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

Comment

lol @ otis smith.

wtf @ this deal.

Comment

lol wow no offense but this is a terrible proposal. It just makes no sense at all for the Magic and Lakers

Comment

Working...
              X