Eddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddy

At least Ed Davis is having fun, Wish him the best for this series, he's off to a good start.

Dino4life wrote: View Post
    At least Ed Davis is having fun, Wish him the best for this series, he's off to a good start.
    I also noticed ... I watched like 40 seconds of the game ... he scored a bucket and got 2 Rebs ... totally Ed-D

Comment

Special Ed is in the playoffs. He's got it made.
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Not sure how much fun he is having averaging less than 6 minutes per game with two DNP - Coach's Decision.

I feel kinds of sad for Ed because he will be 24 years old this Summer and will likely have to prove again that he is more than a 4th big.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
          Not sure how much fun he is having averaging less than 6 minutes per game with two DNP - Coach's Decision.

I feel kinds of sad for Ed because he will be 24 years old this Summer and will likely have to prove again that he is more than a 4th big.
          It's unfortunate that he had to be traded to a team that has two of the best big men in the game in Zeebo and Marc Gasol.

They're also vastly deep in big men, like Darrell Arthur and Austin Daye. But at the same time, I'm not sure why Daye has moved ahead of ED in the rotation. ED is much more effective IMO, I see Daye as a really tall SF.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
          X