nbatv is also on rogers anyplace tv if any of you use that

Comment

Comment

raptors ambassador, wow fuck that

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
          raptors ambassador, wow fuck that
          Lol right.

Rob Ford will be there too. I hope he'll bring those $2.5k worth chairs he purchased using city's money.

Comment

Season is almost here!! preseason starts in a week!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I totally missed this.

What happened?

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                I totally missed this.

What happened?
                I think it is this:

The Toronto Raptors are harnessing some star power to boost the team, off the court at least.

The Toronto Star reports the Raptors will introduce Toronto native Drake as a kind of team ambassador on Monday. Mayor Rob Ford is also expected to be on hand for announcement.

The hip hop star is a proud, longtime fan and a courtside regular.

The Star reports Drake has been tapped to help revamp the Raptors' image in time for their 20th anniversary next year.

As ambassador, he'll act as a kind of host to the 2016 All-Star Weekend set for Toronto. Drake is also collaborating with the Raptors on a clothing line.

Last week, Raptors forward Amir Johnson snatched up every copy of Drake's album from HMV and Future Shop near Yonge Dundas Square and handed them out for free.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/loc...tryID=10596069

Comment

Comment

great, thanks alot school -.- fuckin with my media day plans
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

If he brings some good pub to the team, then I'm all for this Drake partnership.
                      Just keep that 'Lil Wayne' character far, far away.

Comment

playing groupie for the miami heat (and failing at it too) is some pretty good pub for us

Comment

Rob Ford: "I have sold the Raptors franchise to Seattle for $2 and a 1lb bag of crack." crowd :O WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA???? Rob Ford: "...Whats wrong you think I could have gotten more? :|"

Comment

don't worry drake you wont be denied access into the raps locker room
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              great, thanks alot school -.- fuckin with my media day plans
                              1pm is right in line with my end-of-day spare, woo!
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X