Varejao?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varejao?

Would it make sense for the raptors to get varejao?
    Hes hurt for the rest of the season, and we have already lost this season...

Would Clevland be willing to trade him?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4cbpem8

Something like this work?

I like the idea of adding AV to the lineup for next year, but that trade is not gonna get it done. Before he got hurt, he was probably the most coveted player on Cleveland. They would be looking for at least one young player with upside (not weems/dorsey), and probably a pick of some kind.

Comment

i would never trade for an injured player i would try to sign oden though FA could be sweet

Comment

MaGIX wrote: View Post
        i would never trade for an injured player i would try to sign oden though FA could be sweet
        I've thought this as well, but I really don't see Portland NOT matching any offer for him.
        As a #1 pick they would be admitting defeat if they just let him go.
        I could see Miami, NOH or someone trying to make a run at him though.

Comment

MaGIX wrote: View Post
          i would never trade for an injured player
          I would agree, but this way we might be able to get him for cheaper and we are already doomed this season
          This way we get a better draft pick, open up the roster for Davis and Amir now, and get a good big man for next year

Comment

bballnut27 wrote: View Post
            Would it make sense for the raptors to get varejao?
            Hes hurt for the rest of the season, and we have already lost this season...

Would Clevland be willing to trade him?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4cbpem8

Something like this work?
            Varejao is a hyped up garbage man with extermely high salary. We already have a more talented Varejao with smaller contract and much higher up side in Amir Johnson in this team.

I will only take on Varejao's contract if Cavs include their first round pick for this year and next

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
              Varejao is a hyped up garbage man with extermely high salary. We already have a more talented Varejao with smaller contract and much higher up side in Amir Johnson in this team.

I will only take on Varejao's contract if Cavs include their first round pick for this year and next
              I wouldn't say Varejao is a hyped up garbage man. He did manage to make an all NBA defensive team last season. The only thing that Varejao doesn't do well is block shots for a big man. However, since we shelled out dollars for Amir in the off-season, I'd pass on AV.

Comment

I love varajou's defence. He's a long and athletic monster in the paint who could throw some elbows and add a much needed compliment to Bargnani. I will easily trade that package for him

Comment

Working...
                X