Triano Has Learned His Turkoglu Lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triano Has Learned His Turkoglu Lesson

Well practicing these young guys into the ground kind of contradicts the talk about Jay cutting practice early yesterday because the guys weren't focused. Tough love is what this team needs. No more coddling anyone.

Maybe its because he doesn't have any primadonna's to coach anymore. *cough ..... Hedo .... cough ..... Bosh .... cough*

There will be no Hedo Turkoglus at Toronto Raptors training camp this year, no players getting the kid-glove treatment.

Turkoglu, traded to the Phoenix Suns in the off-season, missed all of training camp last year and a good chunk of the exhibition season after doctors told the Raptors to rest him. He struggled with his conditioning.

That shouldn’t happen this year as head coach Jay Triano is running high-intensity practices right from the start.

“They’re tired, but it’s also a sense of accomplishment. That’s a sense of building a team,” Triano said. “We didn’t do this as much last year. We weren’t in shape. This year we’ve got guys still in here shooting the basketball afterwards.”
    Source - Click here

When you hire a NBA coach shouldn't they already know how to coach in the NBA instead of coming back with coach K's d*ck in their mouth ie See it. Believe it. Achieve it. Been there, done that..........

I wish Sam would have gotten as much leeway, support from BC as Jay -I liked the effort- Triano has.....

The constant Bosh bashing is this forum is getting played out. CB gave TO 7 years and re-signed once before. I don't blame him for choosing to go to Miami for Riley's championship vision rather than stay in TO for more of BC's Bull Chit Euro Raptor vision...do the full math not the half...

If BC had re-signed CB he would be hype'n him up right now instead of slandering his character in the media, str8 up Bull Chit politicking because he lost CB to Miami ie Riley picked his pocket.....

Btw- CB is better than anyone on TO's roster while he's the 3rd best player in Miami- word aaappp.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      When you hire a NBA coach shouldn't they already know how to coach in the NBA instead of coming back with coach K's d*ck in their mouth ie See it. Believe it. Achieve it. Been there, done that..........

I wish Sam would have gotten as much leeway, support from BC as Jay -I liked the effort- Triano has.....

The constant Bosh bashing is this forum is getting played out. CB gave TO 7 years and re-signed once before. I don't blame him for choosing to go to Miami for Riley's championship vision rather than stay in TO for more of BC's Bull Chit Euro Raptor vision...do the full math not the half...

If BC had re-signed CB he would be hype'n him up right now instead of slandering his character in the media, str8 up Bull Chit politicking because he lost CB to Miami ie Riley picked his pocket.....

Btw- CB is better than anyone on TO's roster while he's the 3rd best player in Miami- word aaappp.

You had coach K's d*ck in your mouth? That explains some of it...Why don't you go down to Miami and try to get your boyfriend Rupaul's d*ck in your mouth...
      Bryan gave Rupaul a chance once again to try and be a real number one and have his own team but Rupaul showed the bitch that he really is and went down to Miami to be a sidekick. D-Wade is the real mastermind not Riley who just lucked into it...But you can't even get that right...

Comment

Since we're on the topic of douchebags, I was watching sportsnet and there was an interview with bosh at training camp and he said in response to all the negative attention he's been getting from Raptors fans he said something like " I never said anything bad about any players, the organization , or the city. Selective memory huh Chris? I guess saying the city smells and feels different and that he never wanted to play there to begin with doesn't count? Idiot....

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
          You had coach K's d*ck in your mouth? That explains some of it...Why don't you go down to Miami and try to get your boyfriend Rupaul's d*ck in your mouth...
          Bryan gave Rupaul a chance once again to try and be a real number one and have his own team but Rupaul showed the bitch that he really is and went down to Miami to be a sidekick. D-Wade is the real mastermind not Riley who just lucked into it...But you can't even get that right...
          BC gave Bosh a chance to once again try and be a real #1? You're kidding right? lol. BC tried to re-up him, Bosh left on his own accord and for good reason as it's a great opportunity to win and play with talented teammates in a franchise DEDICATED to try and winning championships and he's soft for doing that because he didn't re-up with a franchise in turmoil and a bleak future, no identity, with NO other top tier talent? LOL

It's amazing how much Bosh's name is brought up on this Raptors forum and he's in Miami. Turn the page. Instead of bashing players no longer here, why not focus on the roster BC has assembled. You will have plenty of opportunities to find the appropriate place to allocate your anger and frustration, once the season begins.

BC is no different than Gilbert. Offered Bosh the max, got rebuffed, then turned sour-puss and tried to criticize him, however if Bosh had of re-signed he would have welcomed him back with open arms.

Let's focus on the team that BC has assembled this year and see how things go shall we?

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
            Since we're on the topic of douchebags, I was watching sportsnet and there was an interview with bosh at training camp and he said in response to all the negative attention he's been getting from Raptors fans he said something like " I never said anything bad about any players, the organization , or the city. Selective memory huh Chris? I guess saying the city smells and feels different and that he never wanted to play there to begin with doesn't count? Idiot....
            que ?

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
              ... Or you could take that quote in its right context. He said that's how he felt about being drafted by Toronto as a teenager, before he had even played in Canada. I believe he also said that was just his perception and that perception changed over the seven years he was here - "different is just different, not worse" or something like that.

Comment

Working...
              X