Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG. Blakes dunk against the Thunder ... Dunk of the Century?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG. Blakes dunk against the Thunder ... Dunk of the Century?

You be the judge...

That seriously made me jump out of my seat watching it.

Not sure what else to say ... had to watch it like 25 times ...

Pretty good...:-)

Comment

Not sure that anyone will EVER top Vince dunking over Weis but that was definitely SICK. That and Lebron jumping clear over Lucas for an alley-oop the other night are the 2 frontrunners for DOTY for me.

Comment

I'd put this one over Lebrons. This was ridiculous, watched it 50 times and i jumped out of my seat every time

Comment

meh when a 6'11" guy dunks on someone it ain't that exciting. you can't top VC's dunks even tho i hate him.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            meh when a 6'11" guy dunks on someone it ain't that exciting. you can't top VC's dunks even tho i hate him.
            Blakes 6'10". And if you don't find that dunk exciting, then .. well I don't know .. thats crazy. haha

I'm the biggest Vince Carter fan there is. I STILL love the guy. And yes, his Dunks in 2000 were ridiculous.
            Watched each one live, and each brought me out of my seat.

But the ferocity with which Blake tries to RIP the rim off, and how he's actually getting PUSHED away from the rim and he still throws it down, just makes this dunk sooo good.

But fine, Top 5 dunk of the Century. Better? haha
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Yea, this was an absolutely disgusting dunk by BG!

The forceful dunkers always seem to be my favorite players to watch. Started with Kemp back in the day, Grand-ma-ma (LJ Hornet days), Shaq was ferocious for a few years in Orlando bringing down a few backboards... I loved watching Amare when he was on Phoenix. J Smoove in ATL, Bron Bron, Vince way back and now Blake.

I'd take a team with all the guys I just mentioned and put them up against a lot of all-star teams! Maybe throw Westbrook in there as my PG!

Comment

Shawn Kemp is EXACTLY who I think of when I see Blake play.

The one on Gatling is actually very similar to this slam by Blake.

This oop by Vince is ridic as well:

This is what I loved about Vince: The fans of OTHER teams would cheer for Vince!
                Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 31, 2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Joey? Kemp? Really?

I don't think powered doughnuts and powered narcotics when I see Griffin.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Joey? Kemp? Really?

I don't think powered doughnuts and powered narcotics when I see Griffin.

Haha Ya ya. :P
                    But before the Doughnuts and Narcotics, Kemp was probably the most prolific dunker in the game, and every single one of his dunks was a Rim Rocker.

Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 31, 2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      But before the Doughnuts and Narcotics, Kemp was probably the most prolific dunker in the game, and every single one of his dunks was a Rim Rocker.

Oh trust me, I recall.

Nice top 10. Indeed.

Comment

Blakes 6'10". And if you don't find that dunk exciting, then .. well I don't know .. thats crazy. haha

I'm the biggest Vince Carter fan there is. I STILL love the guy. And yes, his Dunks in 2000 were ridiculous.
                        Watched each one live, and each brought me out of my seat.

But the ferocity with which Blake tries to RIP the rim off, and how he's actually getting PUSHED away from the rim and he still throws it down, just makes this dunk sooo good.

But fine, Top 5 dunk of the Century. Better? haha
                        he's overrated, ever since that BS dunk contest I've been pissed off. I'm more of a fan of the dunks where you actually you know hang on the rim or quickly slam it through. Just throwing it in doesn't cut it, it was a sweet play but no dunk of the century that is BS. By the end of the season you won't even consider it a top 25 in nba history.

Comment

I'm getting a shawn kemp dunk package in 2k12 my player, 6'8" SF 225 Lbs

Comment

Carter's Olympic dunk was more impressive than that Griffin dunk. Nice dunk all the same.

Do you guys remember this:

Comment

The Griffin dunk was nice, but like the one he pulled on Mozgov last season, he threw the ball in the net. Lebron's dunk is much better, IMO. He dunked over a grown ass man, not by outleaping him, but completely OVER him.

Comment

Working...
                              X