OT: OMG we are back in the lottery again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: OMG we are back in the lottery again

If Klowry is down this team, this season is fried.

I think many long term Raps are gone BC, Casey Bargs, Calderon.

One step closer to KLowry for Andrew Wiggins...

After essentially waiting 2 season for hope (since last season was a lockout tank job) how do we feel?
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

How do I feel???? Mmmmm
    Like you should calm the fark down!!

Comment

even I think this is being a tad bi-polar. The raptors are so maddening b/c they had the ABILITY to play so much better last night

Comment

Maybe Jose can start getting Bargnani going, like he did last year? Even if it results in losses, maybe Lowry comes back to a magician, in rhythm.
        The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
          How do I feel???? Mmmmm
          Its okay guys, its just a Charlz thread.

Its already been pointed out that Lowrys injury was minor in nature, and shouldn't cost him much time at all.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Its okay guys, its just a Charlz thread.

Its already been pointed out that Lowrys injury was minor in nature, and shouldn't cost him much time at all.
            LOL! A.k.a., the TMZ of the Republic.

Some people love sensational headlines. "OMG we're back in the lottery!" "OMG, an alien impregnated Miley Cyrus!!!"

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
              How do I feel???? Mmmmm
              haha!

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                Maybe Jose can start getting Bargnani going, like he did last year? Even if it results in losses, maybe Lowry comes back to a magician, in rhythm.
                Calderon can run an offense and get guys going that is not what has ailed the Raps for the past 7 seasons he has been a RAP.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  LOL! A.k.a., the TMZ of the Republic.

Some people love sensational headlines. "OMG we're back in the lottery!" "OMG, an alien impregnated Miley Cyrus!!!"
                  OK MLSE employee number 3.

whats the view like from your office down at the ACC Nilanka? All you do is character assassination jobs on anyone who offers a critical opinion the the Raptors.

Yet time again people post accurate valid criticisms and you never address that - you just attack the poster. Obviously you have some skin in the game at MLSE sorry we are not all drinking the coolaid.
                  Last edited by charlz; Wed Nov 7, 2012, 11:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                    In my opinion, Lowry's play this year should be a reminder to everyone what it's like to have a "real" player on our team. A guy that can impose his will on a game and make other teams adjust to him, and who can also control the game to a certain extent in a variety of ways. You want to know why there is no PG contraversy this year? Because Lowry is so much better than Jose that the discussion would be laughable.

Last night's (1st quarter) loss to OKC, again in my opinion, was as bad as it was because we were trying to force feed Bargs the ball, and while he did score a little, he gave everything back and more on the defensive end. When Bargs plays with a "real" player and/or against legit contenders, it is almost embarassing to watch...for god sake...did you see him last night? and on national TV no less...

My point is, we've seen Jose and Bargnani so much over the past several years, that I do not think that this is the answer. At its ABSOLUTE best it is a 500. team. I say it's time to face the fact that Bargs would be better coming off the bench with Jose as a formidable second unit. Move Amir (or ED) to the starting 4, and run the offense through Lowry, Derozan, and eventually, JV.

Bargs has always been a sixth man....let's just move on and stop hoping that he can pump fake us to the playoffs

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post

whats the view like from your office down at the ACC Nilanka?
                      That's MLSE Employee #389,543. Get it right.

My office doubles as a broom closet.

But I do get all the leftover veggie pizza slices when we don't reach 100 points.

Comment

Isnt lottery a good thing? so we can get Wiggins?

It may only be 4 games but those games sure showed a loooooot already.

1) Lowry is "the man" on this team. Only him and Demar are true ballers. the others, regular basketball players.
                        2) JV and Ross are nowhere near "cornerstone" form. They'd probably need another 2-3 years to be NBA relevant.
                        3) Bargnani, Jose and Amir need to go, before Lowry starts pulling his hair out and starts asking for a trade.

Comment

thegloveinrapsuniform wrote: View Post
                          isnt lottery a good thing? So we can get wiggins?

It may only be 4 games but those games sure showed a loooooot already.

1) lowry is "the man" on this team. Only him and demar are true ballers. The others, regular basketball players.
                          2) jv and ross are nowhere near "cornerstone" form. They'd probably need another 2-3 years to be nba relevant.
                          3) bargnani, jose and amir need to go, before lowry starts pulling his hair out and starts asking for a trade.

+1

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post

whats the view like from your office down at the ACC Nilanka? All you do is character assassination jobs on anyone who offers a critical opinion the the Raptors.

Yet time again people post accurate valid criticisms and you never address that - you just attack the poster. Obviously you have some skin in the game at MLSE sorry we are not all drinking the coolaid.
                            You're not helping yourself here...hahahaha

1-3 isn't the end of a season, christ take a breath. Oh no, I guess now I'm an MLSE employee hahahahaha. Lowry down sucks for sure, and if we don't learn to adjust as a club, then yeah we don't deserve sh!t. But! I think Casey is a smart coach and has gained enough self confidence to be able to make said adjustments. Either way, we'll see how it pans out in Dallas. Even if it's a loss, if we can hang with them for 4 quarters and play a solid 48mins then I'll be happy.

Let's revisit the whole 'skyfalling' convo if we're like 1-12...seem reasonable?
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                              Isnt lottery a good thing? so we can get Wiggins?
                              Wiggins will be playing in college next year.

We'd need to be awful during the 2013-14 season in order to have a shot at Wiggins.

Comment

Working...
                              X