Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Charlotte @ Toronto: Lets watch a satisying W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Charlotte @ Toronto: Lets watch a satisying W.

Im looking for a nice comfy cruise control W tonight over this team no Bargnani so there shouldn't be silly defensive lapses and get the rooks stat padding tonight lets get some lobs and nasty dunks I want the Raps to go HAM!

Telfair has played more than Lucas lately I guess the organization is trying to find who is the better fit for the 3rd string.. I would be fine with either, personally though JL3 has helped us win a lot of games this season and lost us a few already as well, Im a fan of Telfair finding a good balance between passing and scoring himself.

There will be no comfy win tonight.

Teams like Charlotte circle Toronto on the calendar. This is what they consider a winnable game.

Toronto on the other hand think they have an easy night ahead only to be mistaken much like upper tier teams do with the Raptors.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Teams like Charlotte circle Toronto on the calendar. This is what they consider a winnable game.

Toronto on the other hand think they have an easy night ahead only to be mistaken much like upper tier teams do with the Raptors.
      True! But Id like to see Toronto finally wrap up the season consistently beating these weaker teams, will make me feel better about next season this club has to learn killer instinct.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        True! But Id like to see Toronto finally wrap up the season consistently beating these weaker teams, will make me feel better about next season this club has to learn killer instinct.
        Winning culture!

These games are meaningless. The tanking teams are simply playing out the string. Certain playoff teams will be resting players and reducing minutes to prepare for the playoffs or game their playoff seeding. Can't put stock in these late season games unless you're a playoff team trying to round in to form.

Comment

They sure forgot to circle it last time we met. I think at this point they're looking for the season to end and even the revenge-factor isn't at play.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
            They sure forgot to circle it last time we met. I think at this point they're looking for the season to end and even the revenge-factor isn't at play.
            True but last season the Raps were 1-2 in a year where they had the worst winning pct ever.

This season they are 1-1 in a year where they are the worst team in the league.

That last game you also had the Raptors still hoping for playoffs and the reminder of the 'missed' call/apology from NBA in their minds.

Either way, I don't think the Raptors have been playing well enough to say any game is going to be an easy Wictory.

Comment

well bobcats 'supposedly' destroyed celtics just a few days ago and celtics destroyed us. so going by that logic, its not going to be an easy win.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                well bobcats 'supposedly' destroyed celtics just a few days ago and celtics destroyed us. so going by that logic, its not going to be an easy win.
                I'm not sure you or I are using statistics correctly and are merely picking numbers to support our own narrative.

I'm sure it was circumstantial and coincidental at best.

lol

Comment

True but last season the Raps were 1-2 in a year where they had the worst winning pct ever.

This season they are 1-1 in a year where they are the worst team in the league.

That last game you also had the Raptors still hoping for playoffs and the reminder of the 'missed' call/apology from NBA in their minds.

Either way, I don't think the Raptors have been playing well enough to say any game is going to be an easy Wictory.

Hehehe....Wictory...Man, how much less worried would I be about this team if everyone played with JV's intensity?

Comment

W doesn't mean win anymore, it means wictory

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      W doesn't mean win anymore, it means wictory
                      Great!

Comment

I'm not sure you or I are using statistics correctly and are merely picking numbers to support our own narrative.

I'm sure it was circumstantial and coincidental at best.

lol
                        definitely picking numbers! just following the whole narrative of "if their record sucks, it should be an easy win" fallacy.

Comment

I just want the raps to show some fire and bounce back from the last loss.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

A win for me means:

- Rudy Gay shoots higher than 39%
                            - JV plays more than 30 mins
                            - Ross plays more than 20 mins
                            - Anderson barely plays at all
                            - Ball movement

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              A win for me means:

- Rudy Gay shoots higher than 39%
                              - JV plays more than 30 mins
                              - Ross plays more than 20 mins
                              - Anderson barely plays at all
                              - Ball movement
                              4 of the 5 almost impossible, odd one out being ball movement. 5 out of 5 almost impossible when Alan Anderson's on the floor.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                              X