Message From CB4 To Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message From CB4 To Toronto

Before anything else. Thank you Toronto. I wouldn't be here without you all and I will miss you. Your support and love kept me going. 5 minutes ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/chrisbosh
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I can only imagine the responses he's getting. Ugh

Comment

sportsguy33
      Chris Bosh: 7 seasons, 1 2nd-team All-NBA, 0 All-D's, 5 lotteries. Career: 211-320. Playoffs: 3-8. No more calling him a "superstar" please.
      I knew there was a reason I followed Bill Simmons.

Comment

"Before anything else"

After that scum bag tweets "MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

what bill simmons missed is "getting blown out of the first round of the playoffs the year you won a division title by a team in your own friggin division and VINCE CARTER"

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            what bill simmons missed is "getting blown out of the first round of the playoffs the year you won a division title by a team in your own friggin division and VINCE CARTER"
            He was Tweeting. You only have 140 characters.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
              sportsguy33
              I knew there was a reason I followed Bill Simmons.
              still waiting for simmons to run down the list of players he's had beside him. oh wait, that might explain the above.

when VC went to orlando, simmons let it be heard far & wide that he thought it was a great move because vince had NEVER played with anyone 'decent.' i guess he forgot about kidd & jefferson, two guys with infinitely more skill (at the time they were vince's teammates) than bosh has ever had.

whatever.
              TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                I can't imagine they're very pleasant.

Comment

I know tons of Raptors fans will "unfollow" him now via Twitter. This fall out won't be pretty.

Comment

okay fine, you got me.. i unfollowed him at 12:40

Comment

I know tons of Raptors fans will "unfollow" him now via Twitter. This fall out won't be pretty.
                      Maybe... but there's plenty of Miami Heat fans out there just lining up to listen to his b.s.

Comment

There cannot be much love waiting for him in his twitter account.

Comment

First he breaks up with us on television (all while flaunting his new squeeze) and now he wants to be friends via twitter?! why do you keep hurting us Bosh like that!!?? screw you Bosh!!! goodbye!!
                          Last edited by Hotshot; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

yertu damkule wrote: View Post
                            still waiting for simmons to run down the list of players he's had beside him. oh wait, that might explain the above.

when VC went to orlando, simmons let it be heard far & wide that he thought it was a great move because vince had NEVER played with anyone 'decent.' i guess he forgot about kidd & jefferson, two guys with infinitely more skill (at the time they were vince's teammates) than bosh has ever had.

whatever.
                            Here's what else Simmons's tweeted.

First
                            Superstars guarantee you 45+ wins regardless of their supporting cast. Only 5 superstars right now: LBJ, Kobe, Wade, Durant, Howard.
                            then
                            PS: I agree Bosh could thrive on a good team (like Gasol did in LA). But we throw "superstar" around too liberally. LBJ/Wade = superstars.
                            He has a good point.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

On a positive flipside, no more Hadi to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                              X