Especially next to Dre:

21.8 PPG
    2.5 PF
    0.7 BPG
    5.5 RPG
    1.7 APG
    2.5 TO
    35.9 MPG

To all those guys who are hating on either Amir or Bargs, is it not good enough to just accept both have their pros and cons, but together we have a pretty decent pair of bigs? Obviously Bargs is getting grinded on minutes and is the focal point on offense, and I can only imagine Amir's MPG are less due to his foul troubles.

I dunno, what's the point in hating. These guys are both great, how about we keep them both and realize they are a nice tandem (plus with Big Ed and Big James at the 3, we are even better)

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Interesting to look at Amir's statline for the season:

10.3 PPG
    3.8 PF
    1.3 BPG
    6.8 RPG
    1.2 APG
    1.0 TO
    26.3 MPG

Especially next to Dre:

21.8 PPG
    2.5 PF
    0.7 BPG
    5.5 RPG
    1.7 APG
    2.5 TO
    35.9 MPG

To all those guys who are hating on either Amir or Bargs, is it not good enough to just accept both have their pros and cons, but together we have a pretty decent pair of bigs? Obviously Bargs is getting grinded on minutes and is the focal point on offense, and I can only imagine Amir's MPG are less due to his foul troubles.

I dunno, what's the point in hating. These guys are both great, how about we keep them both and realize they are a nice tandem (plus with Big Ed and Big James at the 3, we are even better)
    We are definitely keeping them both. Both have long expensive contracts. Bargnani is a focal part of the franchise, and I would not let go of Amir unless we get a near all-star in return.

Comment

Interesting to look at Amir's statline for the season:

10.3 PPG
      3.8 PF
      1.3 BPG
      6.8 RPG
      1.2 APG
      1.0 TO
      26.3 MPG

Especially next to Dre:

21.8 PPG
      2.5 PF
      0.7 BPG
      5.5 RPG
      1.7 APG
      2.5 TO
      35.9 MPG

Yeah! I can dig it.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Yah im fine with the two, their a good pairing, would be nice to have him rebound more, but otherwise its a good tandem. we juss need some bttr help at some of the positions, and maybe a better bench as is, but PF and C with bargs is something i can live with.... however i still don like bargs as the focal point for offensive, as a number 2 or 3rd option for scoring, oh well still im good with the two of em

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
          however i still don like bargs as the focal point for offensive, as a number 2 or 3rd option for scoring, oh well still im good with the two of em
          100% agree. The Raps still need a legit star and number 1 option. DeMar could develop in to one but that is still a couple of seasons away, IMO. Hopefully something happens via draft or trade - the sooner the better.

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
            however i still don like bargs as the focal point for offensive, as a number 2 or 3rd option for scoring, oh well still im good with the two of em
            i agree... i just dont think there's anyone on the current team that can be the #1 option ahead of him... maybe next year, if derozan polishes up a bit

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              100% agree. The Raps still need a legit star and number 1 option. DeMar could develop in to one but that is still a couple of seasons away, IMO. Hopefully something happens via draft or trade - the sooner the better.
              lol.. great minds... something something...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                i agree... i just dont think there's anyone on the current team that can be the #1 option ahead of him... maybe next year, if derozan polishes up a bit
                Just imagine when Demar starts getting those whistles from the refs, could add 10-14 ppg to his offense and also change opponents defensive tactics, possibly leaving Bargs and others open after double teams on Deebo

Comment

Just imagine when Demar starts getting those whistles from the refs, could add 10-14 ppg to his offense and also change opponents defensive tactics, possibly leaving Bargs and others open after double teams on Deebo
                  there are days that derozan's potential makes me giddy with anticipation..

then the refs bring me down to earth

Comment

I don't mind either of the players playing together, and I don't hate either of them. I just think that Amir seems to play with more energy than Bargs on most games, although i'll admit recently it does seem like Bargs has been more aggressive in the game. That being said, we do have a fantastic starting tandem, and I wouldn't trade any of them away.

With regards to Bargs being our number 1 scoring option, I think that, if that can change naturally, as in, someone else just flows into that role, it would work great. Otherwise, lets just leave him as being the guy to try to score first for now, since it helps draw attention away from our younger players who then get to play a more learning-on-the-go kind of game.

Lastly, at least Bargs can pass and catch the ball, unlike CB4 aka Mr. ButterFingers, so this helps when he gets double-teamed.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                      I don't mind either of the players playing together, and I don't hate either of them. I just think that Amir seems to play with more energy than Bargs on most games, although i'll admit recently it does seem like Bargs has been more aggressive in the game. That being said, we do have a fantastic starting tandem, and I wouldn't trade any of them away.

With regards to Bargs being our number 1 scoring option, I think that, if that can change naturally, as in, someone else just flows into that role, it would work great. Otherwise, lets just leave him as being the guy to try to score first for now, since it helps draw attention away from our younger players who then get to play a more learning-on-the-go kind of game.

Lastly, at least Bargs can pass and catch the ball, unlike CB4 aka Mr. ButterFingers, so this helps when he gets double-teamed.
                      Oh man! I totally forgot about crab hands! That used to drive me crazy, good riddance to that guy.

Comment

lol... miami has the crab dribble and crab hands.... does that mean d-wade just has crabs?

Comment

lol... miami has the crab dribble and crab hands.... does that mean d-wade just has crabs?
                          Another classic heinzism!

Comment

As long as a player isn't a liability on either end of the floor, and consistently contributes positively towards the team, I'm all for keeping them. Obviously Amir does that.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

lol.. great minds... something something...
                              lol... fools.... something something...

Comment

Working...
                              X