Clear All

• To/Nj/Dallas

Toronto Trades: Barbosa
    Toronto Recieves: Morrow and Beaubois

Dallas trades: Odom, Beaubois, Marion
    Dallas Recieves: Okur and Barbosa

Nj Trades: Morrow and Okur
    Nj Recives: Odom and Marion

This works in the trade machine, but it does not want to let me save the trade, so I cant post a link.

Why?

For Toronto it should be obvious. We get a young PG who has lost his place in Dallas, as well as a great young SG. IMO, this would be a great deal for Toronto.

For Dallas: This is entirely a salary dump to go after Howard and Williams. They essentially trade two of their worst contracts for two expiring pieces.

For Nj: They trade away a young player, and Okur's contract, but get back two strong veterans. Both could be involved in a deal for Howard, and if they do not get him, at least make their team a lot better. Odom has apparently said that he would like to play for NJ.

Interesting. I hadn't heard about Odom wanting to play for the Nets, driven likely by the wife, but definitely unhappy in Dallas. It serves a definite purpose for both NJ and Dallas, although the Raptors come off pretty rosy. I'm ok with that though.

Comment

http://www.hoopsauthority.com/2012/0...mavericks.html

Apparently he asked for a buyout.

But if Dallas wants some value that could easily trade him instead.

Comment

We could also do this deal without Beaubois trying to free up a bit more cap space for Chandler ( I know very unlikely, but still).
        Even with him in it, we free up 2.4 mill for Chandler

Comment

Working...
        X