Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: Will We Win against the wily WSH Wizards without Wall? (Lowry's back!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME THREAD: Will We Win against the wily WSH Wizards without Wall? (Lowry's back!)

Likely, yes.

Game is at 7 on Wednesday

Lowry should be starting unless we have any setbacks
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

I don't know if this is appropriate but I'll go ahead and try.

I have tickets to this game that I'm selling -- they are section 315 Row 1, Seats 11 and 12. Face value are $19 each, I'm selling the pair for $20.

PM me.. I can meet you downtown during work hours.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

I was at the Ritz Carlton for a work event, saw Jannero Pargo outside. Dude is one lean muscle. I was caught off guard, just went, "Jannero Pargo" and he shook my hand and was like, "yeah, how's it going brother" and I was so surprised it was him I just mumbled "nicetomeetyoutakecare"...
      "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
      -Newsradio

Comment

nice, I've yet to meet an NBA player. I gotta remember to bring a marker and basketball with me everytime i go downtown to meet my cuz. I really wanna meet DeMar, K low, JL, or Amir

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          nice, I've yet to meet an NBA player. I gotta remember to bring a marker and basketball with me everytime i go downtown to meet my cuz. I really wanna meet DeMar, K low, JL, or Amir
          I've met Demar, Sonny, and Jose in Vancouver, when they had the pre-season game vs. Phoenix. Sonny Weems never stops talking. LOL.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Captain Haddock wrote: View Post
            I was at the Ritz Carlton for a work event, saw Jannero Pargo outside. Dude is one lean muscle. I was caught off guard, just went, "Jannero Pargo" and he shook my hand and was like, "yeah, how's it going brother" and I was so surprised it was him I just mumbled "nicetomeetyoutakecare"...
            He was pleasant because for once he wasnt mistaken for kid cudi I personaly havent talked to any NBA players, but about four years ago i was at a local mall with my brother and a young, skinny (but with extremely broad shoulders, you don't notice that while he's on the court, but in comparison with normal people they're huge) JV walked by. I told my brother that he's the Lithuanian u-16 team centre and he averaged a double double and my brother wasn't realy impresed and now 4 years later he's a superstar in Lithuania

Comment

For Fantasy League scouting purposes, I'll be intently watching Beal. Wondering if he's worth a mid-round selection.

The Valanciunas/Okafor matchup should be interesting too...

Comment

I'm excited to see K-low play with the starters, particularly pick and roll/pop plays with JV and Andrea

Comment

Is Calderon going to be available tonight? He pulled his hammy last game so it's probably doubtful but was curious. Lucas was a spark plug in the first 3 games off the bench.. would be curious to see how Jose does in a similar role.

Also who had 3 pre-season games as the marker for when Jose would injure his hamstring? I guess that's under what I was thinking in my head.. I was thinking at least 20 games in, considering he played international ball this off season.

Comment

Yeah, Calderon's hamstring has been plaguing him for a few years now. Wonder if it's the same one.

Comment

Lowry vs Pargo

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

What a move to start off the game by Lowry.

Comment

wow i am liking this game so far

Comment

the "aren't you glad we didn't draft Vesely game".....should be fun =)

Comment

That was a pretty sick dunk by Val!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X