Raps Vs. Knicks (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Vs. Knicks (game thread)

well Matt Devlin has already mentioned Analytic 3 pre-game.. here we go..

Who's betting on Bargs going off for 20+ pts? (assuming melo allows him to have possession of the ball enough times for that to be possible)

Comment

I hope/expect two things to happen. I hope Barg gets dunked on cuz that would be hilarious and I expect Bargnani to try to prove himself this game (whether it shoots him in the foot or not). He'll either have a good game 20+ points or he'll try to do too much and fail...

Comment

Watching the US stream, and they hypin up this Bargs V. Toronto rivalry haha.. Im too pumped for this preseaon game.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

damn, didn't get to see the introductions.. was curious to see how bad they booed him.. the ACC looks empty, quite the opposite from the last game

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
            Watching the US stream, and they hypin up this Bargs V. Toronto rivalry haha.. Im too pumped for this preseaon game.
            Well Toronto and Knicks games have always been entertaining. We always keep them close and have good games against them!

Comment

Pre-season boos!

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                damn, didn't get to see the introductions.. was curious to see how bad they booed him.. the ACC looks empty, quite the opposite from the last game
                I don't know what's more painful, the fact that they booed him, or the fact that no one wants to watch Bargnani playing in the ACC anymore lol

Comment

lol bargs tried to get an offensive rebound.. made me giggle

Comment

Knicks announcers just said "JV is new Bargnani". Wow.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Knicks announcers just said "JV is new Bargnani". Wow.
                      LOL ignorance is bliss... until u trade for bargnani

Comment

I'm boo-ing primo @ the tv.

Comment

I understand why people boo Bargnani. I mean he never gave it 100% effort here in Toronto which I guess it is reminiscing of Vince Carter (except he never explicitly said it to the media but you can tell). He never tried to rebound, never tried to play defense, and he is as afraid of the paint as much as Novak! So I don't like him either because of the lazy lax attitude towards developing his game. However, at the same time, I equally blame BC for many reason revolving Bargnani. Sam Mitchell has already stated that BC wanted to baby Bargnani early in his career which hindered his development. Colangelo refused to trade him while his trade value was high and flat out said he wants to trade Bargnani lowering his value since teams knew BC was desperate. So I understand the boos on Bargnani but I can only wish I could boo BC too!

Comment

I wonder if Houston is laughing at us over the lowery trade

Comment

lol the Knicks forum at RealGM is absolutely hilarious! Here is one of the posts:

Hate the raps. Finally don't have to worry about being torched by that scrub, Bargs.

Tonight Bargs, our all-star in the making, is going to show the Craptors why he was the #1 overall pick. I love he and Melo's synergy. He made some good passes and is dangerous when he puts the ball on the floor. Hope to see his jumpers fall too.

Comment

Working...
                              X