Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Doing a Documentary About Being a FA

According to Mike Prada....

I don't know which is more ridiculous: the fact that Chris Bosh is doing a documentary on being a FA, or teams not signing him because of it

Via: Twitter

I wounder if Bosh's documentary will show him make an omlette at home, conventional meaning of the word omlette on the day that he agrees to his new contract
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This guy is a such a nerd. RuPaul, the softest PF in the game.

Comment

via twitter

chrisbosh

I don't film my meetings. I am a professional. Having control of your own media is a distraction, but when other networks do it, it's not?
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Just because he says he isn't filming his meetings doesn't mean he doesn't have a crew follow him.

If I were him I wouldn't want them filming the presentations either...especially if the teams lowball.

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
            This guy is a such a nerd. RuPaul, the softest PF in the game.
            Come to think of it his personality would make him a nice fit for the Lakers
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Give it time and Bosh will show even his fiercest and most loyal followers that he is indeed a loser, and he is the reason the Raptors have never won anything. He is too busy looking in the mirror to actually lead a team anywhere.

Comment

When you surround yourself with douchebags (Hadi) you eventually become one.

Comment

Maybe he will scare off some of his potential suitors. Even with all this hate for bosh, if he decided that he wanted to stay those of you who actually care about fielding the best team possible would be more than happy to welcome him back. Bargs could be good but bosh is good and with the right pieces could be on a championship team. I dont see to many teams trying to pry bargs away as their final piece to the puzzle.

Comment

Um Chris, the difference between ESPN wanting to film you going in and out of FA meetings and you doing it yourself is that they, with some vague view to their viewers, get to decide what's worth filming and what isn't. Ask yourself this: if Darko was doing this how ridiculous would it look? You're a much better player than him but the egotism has to put off a few teams, especially those hoping you'll sacrifice your personal interests for the team, you know for that winning and whatnot you claim is all that motivates you.

I'll still clap when he's back at the ACC but man, he's starting to make it hard (assuming this and Bucher bit are true - gotta ask when RealGM is the link)

Comment

Sam wrote: View Post
                      I'll still clap when he's back at the ACC but man, he's starting to make it hard (assuming this and Bucher bit are true - gotta ask when RealGM is the link)
                      Sam, here what Bucher actually said:

Ric Bucher said Friday that teams are somewhat leery of Chris Bosh's camera-crew entourage.

Bucher said Bosh is filming a documentary and there are reports of boom mikes and cameras in the war rooms he's meeting in. Probably not a deal breaker, but teams may start questioning if he cares more about being famous/money or winning basketball games. Additionally, the longer Dwyane Wade travels the country flirting with other teams, the harder it's going to be for the Heat to finalize their plans. Oh, and it just so happens that Bosh and Wade had dinner together last night, taking a picture with an empty chair and saying "someone is missing."

Comment

The shocking thing in all of this is that when he entered the league he seemed like the most quiet, humble guy you'd ever meet and since he signed his last extension he's morphed into an attention starving prima donna.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          The shocking thing in all of this is that when he entered the league he seemed like the most quiet, humble guy you'd ever meet and since he signed his last extension he's morphed into an attention starving prima donna.
                          Its the case of the ugly girl all of the sudden feeling popular and thus a monster is born.

Comment

Meh, I think he should have done a book instead, it's very unlikely a documentary about this event will ever be broadcast on TV which limits the chances of it ever making him any money. A book detailing the events of the free agency and his personal views on the matter would be easier to sell and would have a huge potential for profit, not to mention it wouldn't require being followed around by a production crew, all he'd need is a tape recorder, an editor and maybe a ghost writer, depending on how well he writes.
                            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Youre all haters because he is leaving. You know what the fox said when he couldn't get the grapes? There probably sour anyways. Chris does this stuff because suckers like you don't have anything better to do than write and blog about his every move. It's Canada day go out and enjoy the weather and stop with the negativity all the time its getting old.

Comment

Working...
                              X