Brooklyn - Toronto ?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn - Toronto ?!?!?!

Bargs is gone, we give up Ross though. IMO we have to throw something in to sweeten any kind of trade with Bargs.

We get players who are on the bench, solid players none the less. Brooks can shoot the three more constantly than Ross at this point of his career, but Ross will end up with the better career at the end of the day.

Just a thought....
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

This deal is very one-sided.

Humphries is a worse player and contract than Bargs.

I'd also wager that Ross turns out better than Brooks.

Comment

Brooks has been nailed to the bench in Brooklyn, but in the minutes that he's gotten, he's proved he belongs in the league. Wasn't all-Rookie first team for nothing last year. I don't know who to pick, between Ross and Brooks, at this point.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        This deal is very one-sided.

Humphries is a worse player and contract than Bargs.

I'd also wager that Ross turns out better than Brooks.
        I wouldn't say Humphries is a worse player than Bargnani. Humphries is a top notch rebounder on both sides who scores a lot of his points off assists and putbacks. His on/off court numbers were far superior to Bargnani's (+6.6 offensively, -1 defensively), whereas Bargnani's +/- offensively fluctates from year to year and his +/- defensively is always bad (in the positives). Can't really put stock in a one year +/- number, but not once has the team played better defence with Bargnani on the court.

Humphries is certainly not a worse contract; he does make $2 million more a season, but his contract is a year shorter than Bargnani's.

I don't know if I'd give up on Ross so quick because while I like Brooks, I think Ross' ceiling is higher.

Comment

Working...
        X