Game Day-April 22nd@Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day-April 22nd@Detroit

The Raptors look not to take the season series.

Previous game- March 10th.

The Pistons scored 37 opening quarter points, on their way to a blow out of the Raps, 105-86. Rodney Stuckey and Brandon "don't call me brevin" Knight combined for 39 points and 15 assists.

Check it out @6:00 pm this evening on Spotsnet 1.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

LBF doing a game day thread?

Did you lose a bet or something?
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
      Did you lose a bet or something?
      Hey, in his defense, nowhere in his post did he say he was going to watch the game. He'll comment on it afterwards, sure, but watch it? No way sir!

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
        Hey, in his defense, nowhere in his post did he say he was going to watch the game. He'll comment on it afterwards, sure, but watch it? No way sir!
        Comment on something you didn't watch?

Besides, I was kidding ^^
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Anybody try that new rogersondemand.com site, its good if you got rogers cable and want to get a stream thats 100% good. Raptors and Jays games never looked this good on a laptop before.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            You know me all too well...

I had expected someone would say this. But, "you must be really bored." was in my back pocket.

I love how you put "to his defense" and then blasted me with sarcasm.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I except a big game from ED tonight
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                You know me all too well...

I had expected someone would say this. But, "you must be really bored." was in my back pocket.

I love how you put "to his defense" and then blasted me with sarcasm.
                I know, that was fun right?

Comment

Is this the NBA ? Where is everyone? DD, Monroe? Both teams in tank mode

Comment

Is anybody else enraged with the raptors falling to 9th?
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                      I love the fact they try to win every game. It only helps the culture.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ya man whatever happens in the draft will happen. Dwanes job is to win games not tank like mj and the cats. I'd much rather watch Ed and solo develop and be a part of hard fought wins than tank.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                          #9 Is BryCo lucky number anyways. Has had great success with that pick.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Earlier in the season people were upset with close losses and now even some of the same people are upset with wins...

Comment

I wonder what DD did now hasn't played all 4th
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X