This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day, Another Loss

This post is fueled by my anger against one of my friends. I was watching today's (March 16) game and it was just terrible. First of all bargnani has to pass the ball... He cant just huck up shots. Whenever he got the ball it was almost certain that he was going to shoot, he would only pass if he was double or tripled teamed.

Lets compare bargnani and derozan's numbers, i know that they are two different players with two different positions but...

They both made 8 field goals. But wait... it only took derozan 11 shots while bargnani took 20... 20 fucking shots...

Derozan at the 2 guard had 3 rebounds while Bargnani at the 5 spot had 4... WTF??

now comes the part I really want to discuss, my friend came late to my house at the end of the 4th quarter and he checked the box-score of this game and was all like... wow everyone sucked except bargnani.

FACE PALM

I actually yelled at him for at least 10 minutes on how stupid he was. I hate those people who only care about getting points, even if it takes them a ton of shots to get to that number of shots.

Tell my what you think, and im almost certain that at least 5 people are going to disagree with me saying that
    "OMG Bargnani is so good, were so lucky to have him"
    "Look at his ppg, its the best on the team, he's the best player"

I welcome these comments of bullshit, i like laughing at them

You're pretty much beating a dead horse around these parts man!

The "fanboys" will think you're an idiot for suggesting this, and the rest of us can't get it through their head that the dude can only score, not very efficiently I may add.

I plan on taking the rest of the season for what it is, and hope BC does his job this summer.

P.S. I'm sure you'll get a few more than 5 fanboys screaming at you, your abs should get a nice workout!

Comment

The pregame Primo pasta must have been crap.

No need to get worked up...not too many games left...draft pick position getting solidified...the games mean nothing anymore

Comment

yea man it's a late post, but the feelings been there for a while now, its just that my stupid friend just made my blow up so i had to do SOMETHING about it. What i don't get is if barny misses a shot, he gets the ball back and another opporutinty to shoot and miss again and again.

Comment

yeah man, we've all been there. I'm pretty much done for the season, don't care how we win/lose anymore, as long as our young guys develop and we can get a decent draft pick.

I seriously suggest watching other teams playoff bound teams instead, this is where it starts to get interesting.

Comment

I have said it before, Bargnani has to become a better shooter. He needs to work his ass off and shoot hundreds a day with a shooting coach who smacks him upside the head everytime he daydreams. His role needs to be defined as an offensive weapon who truly spreads the court. 45% from behind the arc needed.

I have a theory about Bargnani, whom I think can be a key for a winning team if he becomes a better shooter. I like the guy. I just think it might be lost in translation that he is really dumb. Or, at least, court dumb. He seems to really not be able to get a grip on when to provide help defence. Has anyone looked into the idea that he may be the Pedro Guerrerro of basketball - just not bright.

Comment

Bargs is a back up center for fucks sake i just cant complain anymore. We just need that pick it may not solve the problems but its a step forward .

Comment

its been said and said again, bargs is what he is and will always be that way. until BC does his job (assuming he even has a job with us after this summer) by trading his sorry ass then well be re-living the same thing were used to seeing: an unfluid offence being run through a nub who will basically hoist up every shot he gets until he gets his.
                such a waste im actually glad when hes not in the line-up because i think the offence runs more effeciently

Comment

The starting five on our team are not just lacking the proper level of talent and skill, and B-Ball IQ...they lack the personalities and presence that makes one player want to push another player and themselves to try harder because they fear or respect that teammate (excluding Reggie, despite his stone hands). Same goes with the lame-duck head coach Triano, continuing to harp on the refs calls and not harping on the players to emphasize what they need to watch out for and play smarter. To add to it, PJ Carlesimo shows why Durant and Westbrook are so happy not to have him coaching them anymore.

With Bargs being labeled as the "most talented and unfortunately most paid", I have a feeling that the other players are not playing around him with the proper respect. I am not tracking and have no idea who is the one coming to the gym 5 am in the morning when there is no practice scheduled, but I got a weird feeling Bargnani is not fulfilling those extra hour goals. Along with a GM and Ass-GM spoiling him with a starting lineup spot and guaranteed minutes.
                  Last edited by tonious35; Thu Mar 17, 2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Greg Monroe, a rookie out of Georgetown, molested Bargs all game as a center in the stats department, 'nuff said.

Comment

Very original post, dill.

Not a great game for the Bargmeister, but hey, if a duck flies south in the wind, do u you shoot the duck, or say hey 'lets make some biscuits and eggs' and forget these lame turkeys. Basically that's what this season is all about, isn't it?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Very original post, dill.

Not a great game for the Bargmeister, but hey, if a duck flies south in the wind, do u you shoot the duck, or say hey 'lets make some biscuits and eggs' and forget these lame turkeys. Basically that's what this season is all about, isn't it?
                        I'm actually going to wait and watch for the last home game when either Colangelo or a player speaks to the crowd. What the heck are they going to say?
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

i wanted to break my laptop because of andrea...flu my ass...this guy gives 0 effort every single game
                          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

did anyone see him loose the opening tip to big ben?
                            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                              I'm actually going to wait and watch for the last home game when either Colangelo or a player speaks to the crowd. What the heck are they going to say?
                              They better be wearing teflon vests is all I'm sayin

Comment

Working...
                              X