X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps and Bulls

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=46kco9t

toronto get: omer asik, taj gibson, cj watson
    chicago get: reggie evans, jerryd bayless , solomon alabi ,miami first round pick

solid trade, both sides get good deal even though trade machine might be a little off.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

no.... not at all....
    Raptors already have Davis and Amir at the 4... why bring in taj to cut their minutes off?
    i don't see Watson being a better pg than Bayless anyway... and asik... thats just a throw in.

not sure why Chicago would want bayless... sure he can play the 2... but he's undersized...
    and Rose will get all the minutes at the 1... so what's the point lol.

Comment

I do this, because those 3 players are all good players, and pretty decent defenders.

Comment

From a Toronto standpoint, it's fantastic. From a Chicago standpoint, notsomuch. Gibson is a pretty intregal part of their team. Deng isn't exactly an iron man. Plus he can play 2 positions. This is Asik's first year in the league and he played great at the World Championships. They're both really young guys playing big parts on a good Chicago team - there's no way Foreman would agree to that deal.

Comment

Why would Chicago trade Taj Gibson away for worse players, none of whom fill a need?
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I actually like Chicago's chance this year and this trade will probably not get them to the finals any quicker. Besides, Evans and Bargnani are a tandem and should be kept together or traded together.
            Tim W. wrote: View Post
            Why would Chicago trade Taj Gibson away for worse players, none of whom fill a need?
            Just a fan.

Comment

Working...
            X