Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanter DOESN'T Have Bad Knees?

As always, take everything with a grain of salt, but:

Givony: NBA Combine medical examination results are slowly trickling out. We must proceed w/caution, but appears Enes Kanter's knee checked out fine

http://twitter.com/#!/DraftExpress/s...76511570628608
    Givony: Internet reports indicated that Enes Kanter has bad knees. It appears that they were unsubstantiated. Not a nice thing to speculate about...

http://twitter.com/#!/DraftExpress/s...77208680734720
    If true, just goes to show a rumor that nobody is able to connect with a source should not be taken as fact. It did seem suspicious that there were so many reports of "bad knees", as if common knowledge, but with no actual explanation of what had happened. Probably someone read it somewhere, repeated it on their site, and then all the sites started citing each other (but without the actual citation).

I still want him if he's there at 5. Love the thread title btw, in reference to Tim's thread which was referenced by another again unsubstantiated article. Haha

Comment

Oh great, now you're going to tell me that Kemba Walker ISN'T 5'10"?

..Huh? He's not?!.. He's 6'1"? What the hell is going on around here?!

Can someone tell me a rumour that comes true around here!! Please! Geez. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I still want him if he's there at 5. Love the thread title btw, in reference to Tim's thread which was referenced by another again unsubstantiated article. Haha
        Touched you noticed. I put an extra ? at the end just in case tomorrow there's a new tweet that the ones today were inaccurate.

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Oh great, now you're going to tell me that Kemba Walker ISN'T 5'10"?

..Huh? He's not?!.. He's 6'1"? What the hell is going on around here?!

Can someone tell me a rumour that comes true around here!! Please! Geez. I don't know what to believe anymore.
        I have one for you. Not sure if it's old news but there's a rumor that the world isn't flat. Pretty sure this one will be proven correct.=)

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
          I have one for you. Not sure if it's old news but there's a rumor that the world isn't flat. Pretty sure this one will be proven correct.=)
          HA! That's a good one...care to back that one up with, you know, facts?

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
            HA! That's a good one...care to back that one up with, you know, facts?
            Fine, the world's flat. You got me there. =P

Comment

Fine, the world's flat. You got me there. =P
              The swiftness with which you capitulated is mildly disturbing.

Comment

I would be extremely concerned if a guy, who's actions shots over the past year consist of... was battling bad knees.

Comment

In an audio clip from a golden state mock draft, Doug Smith mentioned how crazy the Raptors are for Kanter.
                  I'll try and find the link.
                  The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
                    The swiftness with which you capitulated is mildly disturbing.
                    Was thinking the same thing.

I think Quix knows something we don't ...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Was thinking the same thing.

I think Quix knows something we don't ...
                      I walked outside and didn't see the curvature of the earth, nor did I fall off the face of the planet. =)

Comment

I walked outside and didn't see the curvature of the earth, nor did I fall off the face of the planet. =)
                        That's because you're in the USA, which is at the centre of the world. Along the edges the curves are more predominate.

Comment

Damn lottery ping pong balls.......how nice would it be to have the 3rd option right now, and be able to choose between Kanter and Knight?? Luck of the Raptors I guess.... :s
                          Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Paradigm Shift wrote: View Post
                            That's because you're in the USA, which is at the centre of the world. Along the edges the curves are more predominate.
                            LOL, thank you.

Comment

Who really wants another ESL big man, come on people.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X