X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-cle

Toronto out: Gay + Acy
    Toronto in: T.Thompsons + Alonzo.Gee

This trade initially gives Cavs a chance to contend this year as in they now have
    Irving
    Waiters
    Gay
    Bennett
    Varejao

plus a few backups

Toronto has a lineup of
    Lowry
    DeRozan
    Gee
    Thompsons
    Val

plus decent backups

I personally would love to see Thompsons flourish beside his Canadian, there's a chance we might win the lottery next year and grab A.Wiggins, if not, Gee is better as well. DeRozan + Gee could form a decent dynamic duo for years to come consider both are young and talented.

Who the fuck is Thompsons?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
      Who the fuck is Thompsons?
      Tristan Thompson. He is the starting power forward for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Also playing this summer for Canada basketball. I dont see this trade happening, but he would be a welcome addition to the Raptors.

Comment

If Cleveland threw in Varejao with his 9 million salary it would work.
        Last edited by stretch; Fri Sep 13, 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

So the Raps trade the best SF they've had since they were good for TT and Alonzo Gee? I know that this trade or something similar was posted at RealGM but the biggest flaw is that the Raps are not getting back a starting SF in return. It's not a balanced trade. The Raps get a solid, improving power forward, who probably backs up Amir initially -- but would eventually start. That part is cool. And Alonzo Gee? No. Maybe if it was Waiters, but there's no way that the Cavs would make that move unless there was something off with Waiters. Maybe if they included their 1st round draft pick, but again that wouldn't be fair on their end. Personally, I don't see how Cleveland and Toronto make good trade partners.

Who do they have accept Tristan that they would trade that the Raps would even want?

It just doesn't work. The Raps can't trade the best starting SF they've had in 5 years and replace him with 2 bench players. Sorry, Alonzo Gee is Jamario Moon if he ever trained in the off season. Nice to have on a roster, but not as a starter. Also, Acy its better on our roster than theirs...

Comment

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! 10FTW is back!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X