Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baron Davis Abducted By Aliens

Former Knicks player Baron Davis says he was “actually abducted by aliens.”

The basket-case baller told the hosts of “The Champs Podcast” that he crossed into his own personal twilight zone while driving “like two weeks ago.”
    “I was, um, on my way from Vegas here to L.A.,” he said on the episode that aired Thursday.

“I’m a little tired and s--- and I see this light and I think it’s a big-a-- truck.
    “Then next thing you know, dude, like, I was in this f------ steel thing,” Davis deadpanned.
    “these f------ crazy-looking people” who were “half-human, half, like, f-----, ugly motherf------"
    “Dude, they were poking me on my nose and s---,” Davis replied.

“They were poking me on my nose and they were, like, looking me in my eyes,” added Davis, who works as a community rep for the Knicks. “They had my hands like, tied up and the next thing you know, I was f------ in Montebello, dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. It was like four o’clock in the morning.”
    “I come back and like, I’m sharper and s---. You know what I mean?” he asked the hosts. “I’m retaining information.”
    He tweeted late Friday night: "that alien thing is a joke."

However he had stuck to his story even after podcast hosts Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher pressed the 34-year-old, trying to get him to admit he was telling a tall tale. “We don’t know if you’re being serious or not,” one of the hosts asked.
    Source: NY Daily News

ahahaha what a nutcase
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

He's putting a little too much Space Jam on his toast in the mornings.

Comment

Sounds like something that would come out of a JukeLeft article. hahaha
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Remember when he posterized AK47?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

What has Baron Davis been smoking... damn

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              What has Baron Davis been smoking... damn
              Nah, you can't smoke anything that'll make you that f'd..he's gotta be huffing paint
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I feel ya man
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

I feel ya man

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    Nah, you can't smoke anything that'll make you that f'd..he's gotta be huffing paint
                    The End Times have come! The end times have come!!

Comment

Oh I missed one:

Damn, am I the only one surprised that somebody picked him up?

Comment

Working...
                      X