Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless A Grizzly

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    New free-agent development: G Jerryd Bayless has reached an agreement to sign with Memphis. Deal on course to be finalized later Wednesday
    LINK: https://twitter.com/intent/user?scre...=ESPNSteinLine
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

after he lit them up for 25 points they want him. I hope he realizes that he'll be playing behind conley

Comment

He's gonna love taking it to us on a fast break, boy....Lol.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
        He's gonna love taking it to us on a fast break, boy....Lol.
        lol Lowry will eat him up for breakfast and JV will block the shit out of him. Full court chase down block on bayless lmao!

Comment

he really loved toronto but i think it was best he move on ... i can see calderon on the roster in november a bit more now.. but prob not by march

Comment

goodluck bayless. wish him the best

Comment

Very good for him!!!!

Comment

I will laugh when Wroten Jr supplants him as the number 2 PG behind Conley. I bet Memphis wants to play him at SG to replace Mayo, as the offensive half of their SG tandem with Tony Allen.

I was hoping Bayless would be part of a bigger package of players sent to Memphis to land Rudy Gay. :-(

Comment

Happy to see him gone, wishing him only the best.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I will laugh when Wroten Jr supplants him as the number 2 PG behind Conley. I bet Memphis wants to play him at SG to replace Mayo, as the offensive half of their SG tandem with Tony Allen.

I was hoping Bayless would be part of a bigger package of players sent to Memphis to land Rudy Gay. :-(
                    im guessing he is cheap instant offense to replace mayo

any details on the contract?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      im guessing he is cheap instant offense to replace mayo
                      A report earlier today did say that Memphis had turned their attention to 2nd tier free agents. I'm surprised that he has signed with them to likely be a SG at least half time (maybe PG more to start, until Wroten proves he's ready), given all his talk this past season about being a PG and only a PG.

From the Raptors perspective, I'm a little upset they didn't get anything in return, via a S&T... especially since Memphis is not only over the cap, but right at over over the luxury tax limit (after re-signing Speights and Arthur).

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        lol Lowry will eat him up for breakfast and JV will block the shit out of him. Full court chase down block on bayless lmao!
                        Yes!

Comment

B.C. Shouldn't just let assets walk like that..Could have netted a Rotation player or atleast a 2nd rounder via S&T

Comment

Scar_Boro wrote: View Post
                            B.C. Shouldn't just let assets walk like that..Could have netted a Rotation player or atleast a 2nd rounder via S&T
                            i agree he shouldn't be giving things away but in this case he didn't. he originally tendered the qo to keep bayless' rights to set up a sign and trade or to sign him later. as these past 11 days have played out no one wants to sign bayless to at least 4.whatever million per year, so bc did the best thing for the raptors and rescinded the offer, making bayless an ufa. at this point he is no longer an asset of the raptors and unless some team who in the previous 11 days didn't want to pay more then the qo all of a sudden wanted to, the sign and trade is back in business.

without the years and figures we really don't know whats happening but with memphis already at the cap it is reasonable to expect either them dropping some assets or bayless signed a minimum contract.

Comment

Memphis keeps tacking on the luxury tax dollars.

Comment

Working...
                              X