Transexual's Now Allowed to compete in Miss Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transexual's Now Allowed to compete in Miss Universe

In a historical decision that changes the beauty pageant history from now on, the Miss Universe Organization based in New York released the following official statement regarding Jenna Talackova’s participation in the Canada leg of the pageant:

NEW YORK, APRIL 2, 2012: The Miss Universe Organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions.

The statement, provided by MUO President Paula Shugart and Public Relations director Brenda Mendoza was published at the Beauties of Canada website, organizers of Miss Universe Canada.

Talackova had been barred from the pageant weeks ago due to not complying with a rule set by Miss Universe which stated that only natural born females participated in the pageant.
    http://globalbeauties.com/blog/2012/...iverse-canada/

good or bad?

I feel that if you're like this Jenna and you go all out with surgery to turn your penis into a vagina, get your adam's apple removed, boobs, i think she had a face lift and nose job... the whole nine yards to make you look and be as close to a natural born women that you can be, you deserve to enter the competition.

I think it should be cut off there though because well, if you still have an adam's apple(which i thought you died if it got removed) and/or a penis you are still a dude.

Nothing against them, they can do w/e the hell they want with themselves, just like I could because you're your own person. but, it's unfair to the all-natural born women, I mean I as a dude could have all the surgery I want to be one of the most gorgeous women you've ever seen.

Well, Diane from down the street could be not as good looking as me,but, a natural born women and never had any plastic surgery or agmentation"and never get in because there are better looking unnatural born women or because there are only so many spots and a bunch of transexual's get more votes than her.

plus, there would be nobody to compete in Rupaul's Drag Race!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

So wait, are you saying you would??

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      So wait, are you saying you would??

I'd have to swallow my pride. But, yes.

I don't know if I could deal with the moaning though. I don't even like hearing myself when I'm alone working out the forearms.

I wonder if she still sounds like a dude. basically, my only obstacle.

and I wish I didn't know her birth name was Walter. Now, I just think about doing Bryan Cranston.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

No bleeping way Mack.

In regards to LBF's question of is it's good or bad?... No comment. That's the fastest way out of here. LOL

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          I'd have to swallow my pride. But, yes.

I don't know if I could deal with the moaning though. I don't even like hearing myself when I'm alone working out the forearms.

I wonder if she still sounds like a dude. basically, my only obstacle.

and I wish I didn't know her birth name was Walter. Now, I just think about doing Bryan Cranston.
          LMAO! You're not the first dude I've heard say yes. BTW, it sounds like a dude that became a woman. You might recant your answer when you've heard it talk.

And see the irony in the name, JENNA TALAckova... hahaha he knew exactly what he was doing.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            LMAO! You're not the first dude I've heard say yes. BTW, it sounds like a dude that became a woman. You might recant your answer when you've heard it talk.

And see the irony in the name, JENNA TALAckova... hahaha he knew exactly what he was doing.
            the reason I say yes is because I think if I saw her in real life and she lied about her name. I haven't seen her enough times to tell that's her.

ya, i know about the name. I'm kind of torn in between(ha, it writes itself)... I mean I can sit here lookin at pictures and say ya, but, if I was in the car with her going back to my place... I don't think I could follow through with it.

If I was 25 years older and down on my luck. there would be little doubt in my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X