Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Semi-Important game because the Hawks are right there with us for 3rd place.

Your Toronto Raptors

VS.

The Visiting Atlanta Hawks

Let's Go Raps.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Take Us To The Finals! Kaz!

Comment

Get ready your popcorns and beer for tomorrow, this game should be fun to watch!

Comment

I'm thinking wings and gorilla fingers!!

Comment

Nice picture choice for the Hawks haha

We need to win this game, this one can boost us higher above Brooklyn and Atlanta.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

With this current schedule you could ride out a pretty good winning streak on the threads Kaz.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Better change the date of the game (s/b 12th) or you'll have a few people changing their plans to watch the game tonight!

Comment

Happy to start reading this one a day early. Seems odd to talk about a "big game" (not just at this time of year but with this franchise) but we're almost two thirds of the way through the season. Strange. Two game swing plus a role in the tie breaker? Should be interesting to see how they step up when games start to matter. Somehow I see this playing out much like the early season Atlanta game....fall behind, get kind of close and that's about it. There could be a twist with getting out to the lead before giving it up. I can't fathom how much winning this team would have to do to cure a nation of raptor pessimists.

Comment

Happy to see a team versus a 'good' eastern team that means something in terms of jockeying for position. Clearly 3rd is the best Raps can hope for in the east as they are not catching Miami or Indiana.

Comment

I'll be at this one muthaphuckas
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Millsap is a work horse and Korver/Williams can both get really hot. Not going to be an easy game that's for sure.. and Atlanta has had the Raptors number the past few seasons. It's also the last game before the all-star break so you know that will be on the back of everyone's mind. Hopefully DD's long two's connect tomorrow.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Better change the date of the game (s/b 12th) or you'll have a few people changing their plans to watch the game tonight!
                        Shit I'm on my phone. Can a mod do it?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

Big game, and it happens to be the last before the break. Has the makings to be an entertaining one but I wouldn't be surprised at all if only one team shows up, whether it be Toronto or Atlanta

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                            Big game, and it happens to be the last before the break. Has the makings to be an entertaining one but I wouldn't be surprised at all if only one team shows up, whether it be Toronto or Atlanta
                            The way we've been playing lately, wouldn't be surprised if it's ATL.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            - Tim Leiweke

Comment

What do you guys think about the Hawks trying to pick up Jeff Green from the Celtics?
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X