JARRETT JACK, PG - Projection: 16.0 pts, 3.9 reb, 6.9 ast per 40 min; 15.14 PER
• Combo guard who can run offense but tends to over-dribble. Improved passer.
• Average shooter but draws fouls on drives. Tends to play well late in season.
• Struggles to defend quick point guards. Strong enough to check most 2s.
DeMAR DeROZAN, SG - Projection: 17.9 pts, 5.0 reb, 1.4 ast per 40 min; 13.88 PER
• Explosive leaper who can finish in transition. Excellent offensive rebounder.
• Decent midrange shooter but lacks 3-point range. Doesn't see floor well.
• Athleticism has yet to translate into good defense. Mistake and foul-prone.
LINAS KLEIZA, SF - Projection: 16.9 pts, 9.6 reb, 2.1 ast per 40 min; 13.96 PER
• Well-built forward who likes to shoot outside jumpers and crash offensive boards.
• Straight-line, right-hand driver. Left arm might as well have hook at end.
• Subpar defender who is too slow to guard wings and too short to defend 4s.
AMIR JOHNSON, PF - Projection: 12.5 pts, 10.0 reb, 1.5 ast per 40 min; 15.43 PER
• Long shot-blocking big man. Outstanding finisher in basket area.
• Despite blocks, a bad defender. Lacks strength and is absurdly foul-prone.
• Limited shooting range and no post game. Gets points on "garbage" baskets.
ANDREA BARGNANI, C - Projection: 18.5 pts, 6.8 reb, 1.4 ast per 40 min; 14.34 PER
• Sweet-shooting big man with quick line-drive release. Rarely looks to pass.
• Good straight-line driver off shot fakes. Tends to pivot off wrong foot.
• Incredibly bad help defender. Doesn't react well or compete. Poor rebounder.
JOSE CALDERON, PG - Projection: 15.0 pts, 3.3 reb, 9.8 ast per 40 min; 17.10 PER
• Smooth, ballhandling point guard. Has high dribble but never turns ball over.
• Shoots deadly accurate push shot from shoulder. Good finisher. Money at line.
• Horrific defensive player. Can't move laterally at all and lacks strength.
LEANDRO BARBOSA, SG - Projection: 20.2 pts, 3.6 reb, 3.4 ast per 40 min; 14.38 PER
• Among fastest players in league end-to-end; loves to streak up left side on break.
• Accurate long-range shooter despite odd release but has terrible court vision.
• Faces major size disadvantage at the 2. Gets steals but is not a good defender.
ED DAVIS, PF - No projection
• Long, slender, active big man who can really rebound and block shots.
• High percentage finisher who can hit short-range shots, but needs more ball skills.
• Needs to add strength and improve midrange jumper.
SONNY WEEMS, SG - Projection: 15.4 pts, 5.5 reb, 3.1 ast per 40 min; 13.20 PER
• Athletic wing who can guard perimeter. Very good leaper and finisher.
• Good elevation on jump shot. Can hit from midrange over defenders.
• Needs better ball skills and more consistent long-range shot. Never draws fouls.
DAVID ANDERSEN, C - Projection: 14.7 pts, 9.3 reb, 1.8 ast per 40 min; 11.10 PER
• Good pick-and-pop shooter who can also make turnarounds and hooks in post.
• Soft defender who gives ground and struggles to guard post without fouling.
• Decent leaper who can rebound, but poor lateral quickness.
JULIAN WRIGHT, SF - Projection: 12.8 pts, 7.2 reb, 2.2 ast per 40 min; 12.94 PER
• Slender, athletic forward who can handle the ball, run and jump.
• Poor outside shot limits halfcourt role; prone to poor decisions.
• Good rebounder for size and solid defender, but a tweener in terms of size.
SOLOMON ALABI, C - No projection
• Tall, athletic center who blocks shots. Regarded as great locker-room guy.
• Runs floor and competes but raw offensive game needs refinement.
• Lacks strength. College rebounding numbers were inexplicably poor.
MARCUS BANKS, PG - No projection
• Aggressive, athletic point guard with penchant for dribbling into trouble.
• Outstanding at pressuring ball but picks up fouls. Likes to push ball in transition.
• Below average outside shooter.
REGGIE EVANS, PF - No projection
• Tough, strong 4 who dominates on glass despite lack of hops and mobility.
• Regarded as one of league's dirtiest players. Picks up fouls in bunches.
• Can't shoot or get own shot. Offense comes almost entirely off put-backs.