Tor - Den - Lal
Toronto out: Bargs, Calderon, Ross
Toronto in: Miller, Faried, Blake
Denver out: Miller, Faried, Lawson
Denver in: Gasol, Calderon, Artest
Lal out: Artest, Gasol, Blake
Lal in: Bargs, Lawson, Ross
- Raps get younger prospects in Faried and Miller. Faried is Paul Millsap 2.0 with more upsides, he rebounds and can finish at the rim, on some nights, he will be playing the 3. Quincy Miller has done well in the D-league, he should be the player we should've drafted instead of Acy but no worries, we get two Baylor players who might thrive well under coach Casey's system, Miller has a nice stroke and he could be our future 3. Blake is a decent backup for us
- Nuggets get an allstar caliber PF in Gasol and a point guard in his prime in Calderon who plays much better than the struggling Lawson while also getting Artest, a defensive stopper to help the Nuggets to reach to the playoffs
- Lakers get Bargs, a replacement for Gasol or he could come off the bench, I'm predicting the Lakers will go hard at Jefferson and Millsap possibly offering Nash + fillers. Lawson struggles for the Nuggets, perhaps a change of scenery could rejuvenate his career, possibly to the Lakers, he's a decent player who could be the PG of the future for the Lakers when Nash retires. Ross could learn from the greatest and will replace Kobe when he retires.
lol another classic ignorant tenforthewin trade proposal. Mind as well point out what I found hilarious.
1. "Quincy Miller has done well in the D-League." 14.0 points, 10.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 29.0 minutes in the D-League isn't exactly amazing. He is going to struggle majorly in the NBA against real pros. The most he can probably be is a good role player on a decent team.
2. "A point guard in his prime in Calderon who plays much better than the struggling Lawson." Lawson is struggling, but in no way is Calderon a better point guard than Lawson for the Denver Nuggets in the future.
3. "Lakers will go hard at Jefferson and Millsap possibly offering Nash + fillers." Firstly, why the hell would Lakers trade Nash when they worked so hard to get him and get D'Antoni to work with him? Trading Nash will probably hurt the Lakers' reputation. Secondly, why the hell would the Jazz want a 38 year old point guard, who will retired in a year or two, and the Lakers' filler for both Jefferson and Millsap? Especially since their "fillers" are nothing but garbage. They can get so much more for both of them than the Lakers' leftovers.
lol your ignorance and stupidity never fails to amaze me...
Why would Denver ever do this? Faried is playing better than gasol and Lawson is better than Calderon. Both are significantly younger than Calderon and gasol and will be much better going forward. Most ridiculous trade yet.
You sound surprised that this is the most ridiculous trade ever...
This ages Denver by 30 years. No way they consider it.