Something is Brewing, I Smell a Trade Coming Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is Brewing, I Smell a Trade Coming Up

Gasol is out versus Knicks while Bargs is out indefinitely, i smell a trade coming up.

Calderon is playing at a high level to showcase his talent before he's gone, he will be missed, still manage to dish 10+ pts and 10+ asts on any given nights as a starter. Anytime now, BC, pull the goddamn trigger, hopefully before Dec.15th we can hear the good news.

I'm starting to think that BC is neither capable nor willing to trade Bargs for something of real long-term value in return. By value I mean youth+talent.

Comment

They are out because of injuries, not because they are being held out of games for a trade. Calderon is not playing at a high level. He still isn't shooting well, he just got more assists because he got more playing time since Lowry is out.

Hopefully we see a trade soon, but I don't see any reason to think a deal is close yet. I certainly hope BC is on his phone constantly trying to work something out.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        Gasol is out versus Knicks while Bargs is out indefinitely, i smell a trade coming up.

Calderon is playing at a high level to showcase his talent before he's gone, he will be missed, still manage to dish 10+ pts and 10+ asts on any given nights as a starter. Anytime now, BC, pull the goddamn trigger, hopefully before Dec.15th we can hear the good news.
        hahaha this really made my day

Comment

thats your intuition, a couple injured guys? Wow, we are getting desperate around here lately...

Everyone is waiting till the full rosters open up on the 15th. Thats the absolute earliest you will see movement. Nothing before.

Comment

Orrrr, it could just mean that they're both injured....

We're not hearing any Rubio for Bynum rumours just because they're injured

Comment

i smell something! kind of smells like front st. on a rainy afternoon LOL

Comment

Something tells me when dudes that were signed this year are eligible to be traded is when you'll see something happen
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

LOL
                  Not sure if serious ... or just really stupid.

Bargnani tore a ligament in his shooting elbow... thats a fact

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Orrrr, it could just mean that they're both injured....

We're not hearing any Rubio for Bynum rumours just because they're injured
                    The rumour this morning on ESPNRadio was that Rubio is coming back to play this weekend, I believe they said Saturday. And there are still plenty of rumours(truths) out there about Bynum being a dickhead.

Oh. I guess u meant trade rumours... carry on then.

Comment

hahahaha. ok. Seems like a great time to trade one of your 2 functioning point guards right now doesn't it? When Bargs went down his only option became amnesty or keep. I suspect it will be keep.
                      Welp, that sucked.

Comment

A trade could/should be coming, but I don't think it would have anything to do with Bargs and Gasol sitting.

I mean if I were BC and on the final year of my contract and my team has the second worst record in the league, and I'm on the verge of losing the guys in the locker and am entering a strech of games where my team is playing at home in front of frustrated fans that are going to start booking my team every time the other team goes on a bit of a run. Heck yeah there better be a trade coming.

When you play on the road you don't have to face the people that make it possible for you to have a job. When you're at home there is no escape. Fans booing at it's own team every game is the kind of shit that gets played on ESPN so much that you become the laughing stock of of GM's.

Comment

How much of the season did Bargnani miss last year? HALF. How much of the season will he miss this year? Likely half.

I swear this guy hurt himself at home while stiring his Primo pasta sauce. I think the team should launch a full investigation to find out.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            A trade could/should be coming, but I don't think it would have anything to do with Bargs and Gasol sitting.

I mean if I were BC and on the final year of my contract and my team has the second worst record in the league, and I'm on the verge of losing the guys in the locker and am entering a strech of games where my team is playing at home in front of frustrated fans that are going to start booking my team every time the other team goes on a bit of a run. Heck yeah there better be a trade coming.

When you play on the road you don't have to face the people that make it possible for you to have a job. When you're at home there is no escape. Fans booing at it's own team every game is the kind of shit that gets played on ESPN so much that you become the laughing stock of of GM's.
                            Well it could get very ugly at the ACC the next two weeks.....

Comment

Am I the only one to think that its best to package Lowry in a trade, hopefully that would bring back more .. not a fan of his and I really see him being the NEXT problem after Primo Pasta

Comment

Working...
                              X