toronto out: bargs, aa, kleiza, sac 2nd rounder
toronto in: boozer, robinson, thabo selfolosha
chicago out: boozer, robinson, hinrich, nazr mohammad
chicago in: bargs, kleiza, jeremy lamb, nick collison, OKC's pick (TOR's pick)
okc out: thabo, jeremy lamb, nick collison, OKC's pick (TOR's pick)
okc in: aa, sac 2nd rounder, hinrich, mohammad
why raps: the raps get boozer who instantly makes this team better with derozan and gay on board, the team would be exciting to watch. thabo is an instant upgrade over aa, not only he plays defense but when playoff comes around, he could really contribute off the bench. robinson is a throw in but more of a better backup pg for the raps
why bulls: the bulls shed boozer's contract by absorbing bargs, perhaps a change of scenery can rejuvenate bargs career. kleiza is a great backup as a 3rd stringer sf whereas jeremy lamb would fit well as a bull, perhaps a replacement for hamilton when his contract expires. nick collison can be their backup c behind noah.
why thunder: the thunder acquire hinrich who's a decent backup pg who deserves a ring at his career and the team that might have a chance of winning the ring is none other than thunder. alan anderson is a great backup behind k-mart who not only can contribute but contribute well. mohammad is a thrown in
Wow...this thread should be titled "How to screw OKC's championship chances, by tenforthewin"
Why? Why would OKC do this? Your reasoning is that they'll give up one of their best defenders, a young prospect, a serviceable veteran big man and an almost sure-fire lottery pick to give Kirk Hinrich a chance to win a championship? Laughable.
1) you cant make a trade for boozer just because the team would be "exciting to watch"
2) Thabo is starting for a contender why would he want to come off the bench for a barely playoff team?
3) robinson is better than lucas, but he's only embracing the backup role in chicago because rose is an elite player. i dont think he'll fancy playing behind lowry
4) kleiza is a great backup as a third stringer???
5) so bulls trade hinrich just so he can get a ring? what makes you so sure okc is going to win the championship when they actually downgraded a team that lost to the Heat last year?
6) otherwise, im actually far inferior because i wouldnt be able to concoct an elaborate scenario like this.
Small point, but not sure anyone will take Kleiza's contract unless they are making out like bandits on the rest of the deal. Not sure his knees will even allow him to play again.
Your trades are ridiculous man. You seem to have no appreciation of which players actually have trade value? Honestly, Rob Babcock could get a better deal than that for OKC.