• Show
Clear All

• wow, lowry with 10 rebs and 8 assists already

Comment

• BC has a hard on right now.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt just said "Both Gay and Bargnani have been very efficient."

That's a sentence that I think has never been uttered before.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          wow, lowry with 10 rebs and 8 assists already
          His play-making has been sooo good tonight. I really like him playing controlled, but also looking for his shot.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Amir has been BLOWING it on the defensive end tonight...

Comment

• ARGH, and John Lucas III to check in...

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                LOL oh god, I can just see all the booers taking credit for this now.. hilarious
                I was joking with that comment, but lets play devils advocate for a second. Have you ever see Bargs play anything remotely like has on both ends of the floor before?

I havent. And I do think that the whole city booing you might have played a role in that/.
                @RavNation

Comment

• I think both Gay and Barney read that piece about them being one of the two most overpaid players in the league.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                    I was joking with that comment, but lets play devils advocate for a second. Have you ever see Bargs play anything remotely like has on both ends of the floor before?

I havent. And I do think that the whole city booing you might have played a role in that/.
                    I know u were joking, I was just saying... and yes we all have seen bargs play like this before.. I 100% disagree with the last sentence

Comment

• Bargnani showing that glimpse of what he is supposed to be, and thats a dominant offensive force. Hope BC is getting any crazy ideas about not moving him lol, He has both of his highly sought after players 3 if you count Lowry 4 if you count DeRozan.

Comment

• We won the 3rd Quarter by 15 points. Probably one of the best quarters of the whole season.

Comment

• fuck Anderson, sit the fuck down or pass the ball if ur being defended

Comment

• Casey's looking like a genius right now. Maybe starting Bargs was the right idea to get him going after all...
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Yah i'm sure it's the booing. That's why he's only had good games out of town lately. Logic fail.

Comment

• That was an awesome 3rd quarter
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X