No announcement yet.

GT Raptors @ Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barg starting is purely to raise his trade value. nothing more and nothing less

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      I still don't understand.. Bargnani starting? He hasn't earned the opportunity to play minutes in general!

Coach Casey, I'm sorry, I've lost all faith in you. Your decisions totally contradict the original pound the rock statement. It's quite sad to see Amir sit off regardless of how much the bench has struggled. You said Bargnani needs to know how contribute off the bench, he was getting some solid playing time there since, and still hasn't been able to add anything positive...

*sigh* Because of this change in the lineup, early aggression and defense will be negatively impacted... Hopefully I'm wrong, but Bargnani is in the starting lineup... What else can I say?!

#GoRaptors lol
      My spidey senses tell me Bargs will have a very poor shooting night tonight...
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Bargs starts with JV,

Comment

I only see Bargs starting as to cover weakness, the starters should be solid enough defensively to make up for Bargnani Lethargy and adding Amir to the bench crew adds Defense there? thats the only sense I see anyway.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            My spidey senses tell me Bargs will have a very poor shooting night tonight...
            Hasn't had a good one since his return from injury! What's going to change? LOL.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              I only see Bargs starting as to cover weakness, the starters should be solid enough defensively to make up for Bargnani Lethargy and adding Amir to the bench crew adds Defense there? thats the only sense I see anyway.
              Hmmmm. I think the benefits of Bargnani starting is strengthening the energy, and defense of the bench. Amir coming off significantly helps.
              Lucas, Anderson, Fields, Johnson, Gray. I expect these Gray to play because of the Bogut match-up.

Comment

I cant believe I am actually going to watch this game

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  20th different starting lineup used this season for the Raps. This season! Can you say LOLOLOLOL
                  Yeah....well, at least for the early half of the season, injuries were a legitimate excuse...

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    It's a good thing my sleeping hours are already totally messed up

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      When does it become an addiction? LOL. I ask myself sometimes... Have only missed 1 game this season
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well, if Bargnani played like the 13 games, this was the expected lineup when people were thinking "trade for Rudy Gay" before the season.

Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Bargnani, JV. That's supposed to be really good, but Bargnani...

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Well, if Bargnani played like the 13 games, this was the expected lineup when people were thinking "trade for Rudy Gay" before the season.

Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Bargnani, JV. That's supposed to be really good, but Bargnani...
                          Thats what Im saying! this used to be the optimal lineup, so lets see what they can do together. I really hope for the best..
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            When does it become an addiction? LOL. I ask myself sometimes... Have only missed 1 game this season
                            same here, and it was for a funeral

Comment

Alley oop time!
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

FEED JV! lol love that they are looking for him he can score give it to him!

Comment

Working...
                                X