GT Raptors @ Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Rudy is playing tonight. Thats what my score app told me anyway, they said he's returning to the lineup
    Gives me a reason to stay up till 11:30 my time to watch it thanks for the lack of sleep, rudy

Comment

Will we see Val for more than 8 minutes?

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
        Gives me a reason to stay up till 11:30 my time to watch it thanks for the lack of sleep, rudy
        Tell me about it man. I got a chem unit test tomorrow and i'll probably be up till 12:30 watching the game. If they down double digits going into the fourth i'm turning it off. But if the raptors decide to show up and make a game of it, i'll definitely watch the whole thing

Comment

Anyone think Jackson limits Green, Ezeli, or Barnes because they are rookies?

Comment

I love watching the Warriors play, but at the same time it's so late geez. Western road trip means a lot of late nights fellas
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Anyone think Jackson limits Green, Ezeli, or Barnes because they are rookies?
              Ezeli isn't that great. He played 20 mins the other night and put up like 2 points and 3 boards or something. They lack a lot of skilled bigs when Bogut is out. Val should get 30 mins tonight, but you never know with casey

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Ezeli isn't that great. He played 20 mins the other night and put up like 2 points and 3 boards or something. They lack a lot of skilled bigs when Bogut is out. Val should get 30 mins tonight, but you never know with casey
                Ezeli isn't a guy you rely on anything but defense. He's a big body. Points I'm not worried about, 3 rebounds in 20 minutes isn't great, but it's definitely better than Bargnani who made the impossible happen, getting 0 boards in 33 minutes of playing time.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Hey Reuben congrats on the new powers! lol MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Hey Reuben congrats on the new powers! lol MOD MOD MOD MOD!
                    Hahaha, thanks Rapstor4life :P

Comment

Toronto Raptors ‏@Raptors
                      Tonight's #Raptors starters vs. Warriors: Lowry, DeRozan, Gay, Bargnani & JV.
                      Sadly Bargs wasnt sick all day and will not only play but also start...... OMG!!!!

Comment

Bogut is also playing...

Comment

I hope this unit comes out strong. I think its a good unit and if Bargs comes in engaged (i know, a stretch) then we can get a good idea of what they can do together.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Bogut is also playing...
                            f*ck.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

20th different starting lineup used this season for the Raps. This season! Can you say LOLOLOLOL
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I still don't understand.. Bargnani starting? He hasn't earned the opportunity to play minutes in general!

Coach Casey, I'm sorry, I've lost all faith in you. Your decisions totally contradict the original pound the rock statement. It's quite sad to see Amir sit off regardless of how much the bench has struggled. You said Bargnani needs to know how contribute off the bench, he was getting some solid playing time there since, and still hasn't been able to add anything positive...

*sigh* Because of this change in the lineup, early aggression and defense will be negatively impacted... Hopefully I'm wrong, but Bargnani is in the starting lineup... What else can I say?!

#GoRaptors lol

Comment

Working...
                                X