GT Raptors @ Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Both rookies are playing like they always do. Their shots just aren't falling that's it.
    We've seen Ross play much better than this. I agree though, JV is still doing the usual other things.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Both rookies are playing like they always do. Their shots just aren't falling that's it.
      +1

Comment

lucas gets WAY too much playing time.. we are too used to having a starter as a backup and splitting minutes.. lucas is no starter

Comment

Yeesh raptors can barely penetrate the defense at all. Warriors make it look so easy when they do it.

Comment

You all should watch the Warriors broadcast for periods of this game. Saying very interesting things about Rudy and JV.

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/172894...o-raptors.html
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

omg did Bargnani just jump for a rebound :O even JV was like wtf??

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                We've seen Ross play much better than this. I agree though, JV is still doing the usual other things.
                We've only seen Ross play well like twice.

Comment

they've had their starters on the floor almost the whole quarter.. we had our whole bench playing against their starters with the exception of JV.. it took until now to finally get our starters back on the floor.. ridiculous

Comment

Warriors broadcast team when Aaron Gray checks in: "And Gray checks into the game. *laughs* He is a very large man indeed."
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      His always been a high volume shooter. With a very streaking jumper.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        We've only seen Ross play well like twice.
                        Ross used to be engaged consistently after he got over his rookie jitters. He was a solid defender, including when some teams would go small he could keep up with some of those guys. He hasn't had a huge amount of great scoring games, but for awhile he was giving them exactly what he was drafted for: shooting, D, athleticism on both ends of the court.

I don't want to deal with your hate of Ross...it's far too late for that shit.

Comment

• Rudy ruins a beautiful play by throwing a wild pass to butterfingers.

Comment

• 9 tos....damn....

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Ross used to be engaged consistently after he got over his rookie jitters. He was a solid defender, including when some teams would go small he could keep up with some of those guys. He hasn't had a huge amount of great scoring games, but for awhile he was giving them exactly what he was drafted for: shooting, D, athleticism on both ends of the court.

I don't want to deal with your hate of Ross...it's far too late for that shit.
                              Oh I have no hate for Ross and hope he does grow. Too bad he fucking sucks right now.

Comment

• Its not like drea doesn't have 12 points

Comment

Working...
                                X