No announcement yet.

GT Raptors @ Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to point out, once Demar finished his dunk contest, he came out and finished the season strong. Ross is playing so bad. Difference is Ross won the dunk contest, and in my opinion should add a hell of a lot of confidence. He was getting some great burn too.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• aww Terrence Ross so humble

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
        David Lee and bogut are some serious bigs
        David lee is just sneaking everything through. Damn this team is full of talent.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          Just to point out, once Demar finished his dunk contest, he came out and finished the season strong. Ross is playing so bad. Difference is Ross won the dunk contest, and in my opinion should add a hell of a lot of confidence. He was getting some great burn too.
          Dunk contests have nothing to do with what happens in real games. Gerald Green has won. Nate Robinson. Jeremy Evans....

Ross has also barely gotten playing time, Fields as well, because of Casey's manlove for AA. Casey looks at AA and sees Michael Jordan...there's some sorcery or some shit going on...

*Demar also had the privilege of being spoonfed minutes.
          Last edited by white men can't jump; Tue Mar 5, 2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Even Washington has more off-ball movement than the Raptors. A simple off-ball screen could give Rudy a very easy post-up or a double team leading to an open shot. They can't just "take what the defense gives them" without attacking the defense

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Dunk contests have nothing to do with what happens in real games. Gerald Green has won. Nate Robinson. Jeremy Evans....

Ross has also barely gotten playing time, Fields as well, because of Casey's manlove for AA. Casey looks at AA and sees Michael Jordan...there's some sorcery or some shit going on...

*Demar also had the privilege of being spoonfed minutes.
              Ross has barely gotten play time because the minutes he's been given all he does is shoot 3 point air balls, horrible jumpers and commits fouls. It's like he has everything bad about AA and none of the good.

Comment

• They are man. New York made a mistake trading him(Lee)

Comment

• Bargnani sacrificing his body for the charge...have to say that any chance I get...

Comment

• Anyway I'm tuning out. At this rate warriors will win by double digits and deservedly so. Only chance of coming back is AA/JL doing their streaky 3s which is not how I want the raptors to win a game.

Comment

• nice looking for JV and noticing that Bargs is into it tonight. Figures we have a game Bargs produces JV is clumsy lol

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        Anyway I'm tuning out. At this rate warriors will win by double digits and deservedly so. Only chance of coming back is AA/JL doing their streaky 3s which is not how I want the raptors to win a game.
                        +1. See ya.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Bargnani is fire tonight

Comment

• Really nice run to start the half. Bargnani's game pisses me off so much because you know that he's not going to play like this for more than a game or two in a row before he disappears.

Comment

• thank god they didn't let that mistake stick...

Comment

• Oh man this is a tasty basketball game here folks

Comment

Working...
                                X