No announcement yet.

Forget about Wiggins or Jabari Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could swing a deal with our first round pick next year & say DeMar DeRozan for the number one pick to get Wiggins IMO
    Za Baller

Comment

Halph-Breed Baller wrote: View Post
      We could swing a deal with our first round pick next year & say DeMar DeRozan for the number one pick to get Wiggins IMO
      It doesn't matter who holds the first 2 picks, whoever has them won't be trading them!! I personally would love to see Wiggins in Orlando with Nicholson.

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
        It doesn't matter who holds the first 2 picks, whoever has them won't be trading them!! I personally would love to see Wiggins in Orlando with Nicholson.
        I wouldn't mind wiggins in Orlando. They deserve him after the who Dwight Howard thing. Or Cleveland just so Cleveland would be able to be the only team who wouldn't pursue Lebron in free agency.

Comment

I would love to see him in the west. Seattle or Phoenix. Seattle because i would get to see him play a lot Phoenix, only if the Kings stay in Sacramento.

The Raptors i guarantee would not want to see Wiggins get drafted by an Eastern Conference team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I would love to see him in the west. Seattle or Phoenix. Seattle because i would get to see him play a lot Phoenix, only if the Kings stay in Sacramento.

The Raptors i guarantee would not want to see Wiggins get drafted by an Eastern Conference team.
            well there's a good chance since most of the shitting teams in the L are in the EC.

Comment

IROR wrote: View Post
              Thats the only team besides toronto that i would love to see wiggins get drafted by. Him and Nicholson could start something special

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Its fine after his contract is finished we're signing him to a max contract

Comment

How do people come up with this stuff? And do they actually believe what they say, or are they just pulling another fast one on all of us?

Comment

Working...
                  X