Acy D-League Tracker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Bargnani should be nailed to the bench. Putting him out there only undermines all the lip service to accountability and defense first that has been preached for 2 years.

Nothing he does is going to change his trade value. There is nearly 7 years to base it on. The final 20 games isn't going to change a thing.

The teams performance this year (Ws/Ls, defense) with Bargnani and without should also be an indication they are better off without him.
    +a million. NBA GMs will not be swayed by a few strong performances on the offensive end. Bargs is what he is. While I will say his trade value is its lowest, playing him won't make it higher. Though it won't matter because he will play, he will get shots, and the team will lose. BC won't have it any other way.
    There's math, and everything else is debatable.

@clericalbeats

Comment

havent been following but how is Quincy Miller doing?

At 37 who was available to be a good pick up?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

HE has played 15 minutes this season in 3 games.

He is buried in Denver. Probably deepest perimeter in the league.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

Pretty early to tell still but three people at that spot that were available I would consider is Kim English, Mike Scott, and Kris Joseph (and not just cause he's Canadian. He is killing it in the D-league right now).

But really no one is sticking out right now that was still available.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I hope Colangelo picks up Kris Joseph in the summer before someone else does good defender mature kid has talent, athletic, 3 point threat hard worker Would be a great 3rd string wing on the bench.

Acy will most likely be packaged in a deal to sweeten the pot I think or is kept never know its just hard to see what his future is.

Comment

We don't need any more D-League-ers. I don't want Anderson back next year if all he does in his time is continue to chuck up shots. We need real veterans, and veterans with NBA years experience. That's why I think we struggled this year, we lack veterans, considering Lucas/Anderson veterans in my opinion is false. They've played little years, and are old guys in athlete's time...

No more D-league-ers please...
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                We don't need any more D-League-ers. I don't want Anderson back next year if all he does in his time is continue to chuck up shots. We need real veterans, and veterans with NBA years experience. That's why I think we struggled this year, we lack veterans, considering Lucas/Anderson veterans in my opinion is false. They've played little years, and are old guys in athlete's time...

No more D-league-ers please...
                pietrus?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  pietrus?
                  That's 1 veteran.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    That's 1 veteran.
                    It's tough trying to think what veterans this team might need though. We'll have to see what happens in terms of trades before free agency gets started. I feel like there's a fair chance they'll need at least one big, and that Brand should be high on their list of targets for a backup C/F.
                    Pietrus just seemed done though. I mean he seems good to have around....but could he play if he had to? If someone got injured and they needed him to play for a few weeks?

Comment

We need veteran players who can actually contribute...not end-of-the-benchers, and D-League auditioners.

Guys like Antawn Jamison, Nick Collison, Andre Miller, Chauncy Billups, Udonis Haslem, etc., are who come to mind.

Comment

We need av nick Collison type of pf off the bench.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          We need veteran players who can actually contribute...not end-of-the-benchers, and D-League auditioners.

Guys like Antawn Jamison, Nick Collison, Andre Miller, Chauncy Billups, Udonis Haslem, etc., are who come to mind.
                          +1.

Comment

torch19 wrote: View Post
                            We need av nick Collison type of pf off the bench.
                            I thought the Raps had him in Amir.

I was under the impression we needed a Carlos Boozer/Paul Millsap/Ersan Ilyasova/David West type of PF in the starting lineup.

Comment

Acy's game last night:

97-118 Loss

31:07 mins, 5-7 FGM-A, 7-8 FTM-A, 9 Rebs, 3 AST, 5 TO, 17 PTS. Also had a +/- of -26. Lowest on the team.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

5 turnovers? is he the #1 option on that team or something? nice FG% Im guessing hes doing what the Beast of Baylor does.... DUNK!

Comment

Working...
                                X