No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goran Dragic..... Seems to be going through depression lol 30 minutes and hes awful but it just goes to show being a traditional guard with no one worth passing to is an absolute nightmare.

Comment

• Amazing hustle play by Telfair
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Was it Ross that just travelled? Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Jonas showing Haddadi who doesn't need a backup with the monster block!!

Comment

• Telfair is so much better that Lucas. SO much better.
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Just love the effort and hustle and smart play from Telfair tonight. Still reserving judgement overall, but anytime a guy gives his all like that and doesn't make stupid plays you gotta appreciate it.

Comment

• I'd re-sign Telfair to a 2 year deal right now(for the right price of course). Unbelievably defensively, tough, love the way he passes the ball. This is the type of player this team needs.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yes let's all get in on the telfair love! Really rooting for the guy.

Comment

• Im a Telfair fan he plays with swagger and for a small dude as tall as Lowry but not the same thickness, he is an irritating defender as well.

A good vet to keep around, and this isnt to harp on Lucas guy can shoot lights out cause he has swagger too, just I like my pgs to not only have an offensive game but also run the team like they are supposed to, Telfair does that.

Comment

• How is Haddadi in the NBA??

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I'd re-sign Telfair to a 2 year deal right now(for the right price of course). Unbelievably defensively, tough, love the way he passes the ball. This is the type of player this team needs.
                        One game..

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                          One game..
                          raptors fan..

Comment

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                            How is Haddadi in the NBA??
                            He's tall. Being tall can get you in the NBA no problem.

Comment

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
                              How is Haddadi in the NBA??
                              Horrible in this game. He played for barely 10 minutes and all he did was commit 4 fouls and 2 turnovers. He was basically the Terrence Ross of the suns tonight.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                I'd re-sign Telfair to a 2 year deal right now(for the right price of course). Unbelievably defensively, tough, love the way he passes the ball. This is the type of player this team needs.
                                One game. I liked the way he played tonight too, but it's one game.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X