Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic TV: LOUD CROWD NOISE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic TV: LOUD CROWD NOISE!!!

Fantastic job by our very own James Ballswin (Realizar). Cheers brutha on your first installment of Raptors Republic's "Loud Crowd Noise".

As I mention on the blog tonight, special kudos to Colin. Man, he was a natural in front of the camera. Great job and I hope to see more from you guys.

With the glitz and glamour surrounding NBA All-Star weekend, we thought we’d use this moment to drop some fresh extra flavour to ‘the game’ by releasing the premiere episode of our new RRTV original weekly series called LOUD CROWD NOISE!!!
    Source - Click here

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Feb 12, 2010, 07:50 AM.

Much respect Doc! There will be more of these in the upcoming weeks - now it's time to spread the word like the Flu!

Stay tuned everyone!
    Last edited by Colin Alschotz; Fri Feb 12, 2010, 09:26 AM. Reason: Slight correction

Comment

UPDATE:

I've just been informed that a fragmented version of our RRTV premiere episode of LOUD CROWD NOISE!!! will be broadcast tonight on RaptorSpace at 6:30pm on RaptorsTV.

Additionally, stay tuned for the second episode of LOUD CROWD NOISE!!! airing later tonight exclusively on RRTV.
      RR OG

Comment

Great job man...this is sick...

Comment

Working...
        X