X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Kobe -.-

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I'm not saying he's useless, but seriously, why would Casey thinks a 30 year old journeyman who's never had an real role in the NBA know anything about what it takes to close out a win? Anderson made some plays, sure, but I just don't get why it's so important to have him out there, not just over Ross, but over Fields as well.
      that was my point

Comment

• Raptors chock again...

Comment

• huge lead. outplayed in the 4th. lost in OT. big surprise.

Comment

• how much did u love casey's play there??? wow.. that was some good shit.. guy should be fired today.. like right now

Comment

• Rudy Gay played like a kid with his G1 - he's scared to drive.
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                how much did u love casey's play there??? wow.. that was some good shit.. guy should be fired today.. like right now
                1. NO JV
                2. What the hell was Gray doing during that possession? Setting a screen for Kobe? WTF?
                3. Why go to AA all the time? DD was having a good game too...
                4. No Lucas? WTF? He was on fire today!
                5. No Ross?

Comment

how much did u love casey's play there??? wow.. that was some good shit.. guy should be fired today.. like right now
                  Was thinking the exact same thing.

Why does he keep going for the tie? Why does he keep going to the struggling players? Why doesn't he play Ross? Why doesn't he put Jonas ahead of Gray? The list could go on... :'(
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Hard to disagree with that. I was not actually joking before when I said a team of monkeys rolling dice would manage games better than Casey. I happily extend that beyond rotations to all aspects of in-game management. Just assign players, plays ,D sets, etc., numbers that fit the dice and let each monkey be responsible for rolling for one aspect, and voilà...

Comment

• Casey made some really horrible choices today. He needs to go.

Comment

• I got ridiculously high before watching this game, so it's all a bit of a blur to me. But it seemed like at one point rudy went down on one play, and never recovered performance wise after that. Is it possible he sustained an injury there #highthoughts

Comment

• Was Ross out today or something?

Comment

• casey is a shit coach & has to be replaced for this team to move forward...whats the point in taking Val out cause of foul trouble if your not even going to put him back in later! Rudy Gay has been awfull of late too, i think rudy thinks hes better then he is & has issues giving it his all on every play..Anderson needs to be hog tied to the bench or someone needs to send him home! Gray should only be on the floor late in the game to hack a howard... & even then should be subbed out on offence sets...DC is too stubbern to adapt the game plan based on needs game to game & min to min...he consitantly makes horrid play calls & is killing us with his sub pattern...16 times weve blown 4th quarter leads & how many of those games were lost due to the sub pattern. i bet most were
                            Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sat Mar 9, 2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• And JV's fouls were all guarding the paint. You could even argue at least one if not more were weak shit calls he would never get against him if he weren't a rookie.

Comment

• rasieraps wrote: View Post
                                Was Ross out today or something?
                                No, benched. Bargs got hurt and went out for the game.

---------

Gay is an overpaid garbage inefficient player who makes terrible decisions. This game just showed why I was apposed to this trade (along with a lot earlier.) If Casey was a man of his word he should have benched his ass tonight. He shouldn't have been getting minutes.
                                Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Mar 9, 2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X