Clear All

• he can't get a break
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ScottBaird wrote: View Post
      What?
      Dont' be a dick, I've stayed up all night watching this game

Comment

• HAHA Gotta love being a Raptors fan...

Comment

• It fully hit Kobe's back....

Comment

• yeah dd

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              ps I love lowry.. but he made a mistake
              Right, but if he made the shot, then the rest played out the same, the Raps still would've had more points. The shot he took did not give LA a better shot. The last shot LA took left 5.5 on the clock, so clearly the 3 or 4 seconds you speak of Lowry killing wouldn't have mattered as much as him hitting a shot.

Comment

• AA makes his smartest score of the game.

Comment

• Why you no play jv?!?!?!? Wtf casey!!!!!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Right, but if he made the shot, then the rest played out the same, the Raps still would've had more points. The shot he took did not give LA a better shot. The last shot LA took left 5.5 on the clock, so clearly the 3 or 4 seconds you speak of Lowry killing wouldn't have mattered as much as him hitting a shot.
                    I don't have dollar signs in my eyes.. you don't think of what could be.. you think of what would be if you fuck up.. it was a stupid decision in my opinion.. that's all im gonna say about it...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      if lowry waited the 3 or 4 secs.. they would have had to foul us and we would have won

Comment

• Fucking go to plays to Anderson....fuck you Casey...I hate your "coaching"

Comment

• what in the world is gray doing on the floor????

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            if lowry waited the 3 or 4 secs.. they would have had to foul us and we would have won
                            But Lowry did shoot FTs very quickly.

Comment

• omg...

Comment

• Lakers without Kobe taking a shot is just a useless team...

Comment

Working...
                                X