No announcement yet.

GT Raptors @ Lakers: Raps play spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I LOVE ABOUT JV? From the start of the season he always makes adjustments even in a game...the very first game against Hibbert where he got beat in the 1st half a bit, came back in the 2nd clearly having listened to his coaches at halftime, made adjustments and played much better D....and tonight, he was not doing well on the pick n roll D with Howard. So far he's much more solid for this half.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Jooooo-nas!!! such a factor
      Probably sat down and thought to himself "gee Howard is no big deal...why do I idolize him again???" Really quite impressed with Landry Fields sucks he gets paid so much goddam money though lol.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        he is reminding me more and more of vince carter in the sense that he doesnt work hard and relies on talent.. I have zero credibility, im just saying that's what it looks like
        Hard work beats talent KD says right..

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          You know what I LOVE ABOUT JV? From the start of the season he always makes adjustments even in a game...the very first game against Hibbert where he got beat in the 1st half a bit, came back in the 2nd clearly having listened to his coaches at halftime, made adjustments and played much better D....and tonight, he was not doing well on the pick n roll D with Howard. So far he's much more solid for this half.
          yeah I totally agree.. jv was a hell of a pick

Comment

And fuck...

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              yeah I totally agree.. jv was a hell of a pick
              I hope he'll continue to work hard future seasons, he'll be good one.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Hard work beats talent KD says right..
                hard work plus talent beats all, this aint rock paper scissors

Comment

You know what I seem to say every game he sees decent minutes? They're getting good minutes from Fields. THey rarely get bad minutes from him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    me too

Comment

• wow dd that was beautiful

Comment

• Rudy air ball ...wassup?

Comment

• Do people still say "Demar has worse handles than a high-schooler"? Or something along those lines?

They really shouldn't be.

Comment

• the mamba

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              There's no doubt in my mind he will. His game is already more solid. I think he worked on his body as he could while injured because he's stronger under the basket. His English is even better now. He's going to be living and breathing basketball all day, every day, kinda like Demar, except with a better motor and all-around skill level for his position.

Comment

• Fuck the Mamba's star treatment!

Comment

Working...
                                X