No announcement yet.

GT Raptors @ Lakers: Raps play spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL seriously Kobe jumping between 2 defenders and falling over in a trap was a shooting foul? WTF!

Comment

• casey just prefers this "do-what-you-want" offense.. and iso heavy bullshit cause he doesnt want to draw up a play or take responsibility, it is driving me crazy.. he doesnt hold ANYONE accountable for making stupid decisions on offense

Comment

• I cant wait to find out what dirt AA has on Dwayne Casey. I hope we find out at some point. Hopefully it will be really good to make up for all this bad basketball.

Comment

• Casey's coaching strategy: limit the 4th quarter minutes of JV and Demar, 2 players who have been your best players tonight and who are big pieces going forward.

Comment

• omg this stupid fucking lineup

Comment

• Casey coaches like he's playing a scrimmage.

Comment

• in other news...Lucas played more than half of the 4th quarter. #firecasey

Comment

• there are 5 1/2 mins left casey... WTF ARE U WAITING FOR?????

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                    in other news...Lucas played more than half of the 4th quarter. #firecasey
                    this happens every single game

Comment

• Why is JV not on the floor? He plays better defense on Howard than Gray!!!

Comment

• Fucking hell Casey!!!!

Comment

• if we win this then casey got bailed out... I swear he does everything he can to lose games... wish he was like this last year

Comment

• Either get up or get into acting...

Comment

• I believe Casey is good at preparing his team, and motivating his team....and then none of that matters because his in-game decisions could be better if made by a team of monkeys rolling dice to decide rotations.

Comment

• They're just gonna ride kobe the rest of the game! Kobe's just gonna use acting skills to get to the lines! He's in LA for a reason...

Comment

Working...
                                X