2013 2nd round pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 2nd round pick

Watching this Duke/UNC game right now and Seth Curry is lighting it up for the Blue Devils! the guy can flat out shoot. I'm just putting it up there. Curry right now is projected to go in the 2nd round. If he's still on the board the the time the Raps make their selection i think you take him.

I don't really care much about 2nd round draft picks but Curry has talent.
    Mamba Mentality

Raps don't have a draft pick of any kind this season.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Raps keep their 2nd round pick this year.

Btw, Andrew Wiggins is watching this game courtside wearing a Raptors cap.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

There's been some confusion on it. Draftexpress says Memphis owns our second rounder, nbadraft says we still have it. I thought we traded it in the Gay trade.

Comment

I think it's not this year's second round pick, could be next year or the year after so we keep this year's pick. Players in the 40-60 range
          1) DeShaun Thomas - Basically he's this year's Jeff Taylor, we will be lucky to draft him but my prediction he will go late in the 1st round or early in the second round. He can backup Rudy Gay for years to come so we can package Fields for a backup C or PG
          2) Jamal Franklin - He looks like a Jamal Crawford, Terrence Ross type of player written over him beside he can come cheap at 2nd round if we land him, we can package Ross + Bargs for an allstar calibre PF. Franklin can flat out shoot and he's not afraid of attacking the rim with his athleticism
          3) Ryan Kelly - Had a huge game for playing for Duke, Kelly is the type of player that can go anywhere from a late 2nd round to early first round, he looks like a poor man's Ryan Anderson and perhaps with the right coach, he can become a decent backup PF the team needs, all we need is to land a post up PF so he can be our stretch PF, this way Amir Johnson can be our primary backup C behind Val
          4) Brandon Triche - played well for the Syracuse Orange team, shows leadership and passing skills, could get him in the late 40th pick if we are looking for a third stringer PG

Other Considerations: Ray McCallum, Lucas Noguiera, Brandon Paul, Seth Curry, CJ Leslie (if he falls)

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I'm pretty sure the Raps keep their 2nd round pick this year.

Btw, Andrew Wiggins is watching this game courtside wearing a Raptors cap.
            They do not.

It went to Memphis.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              They do not.

It went to Memphis.
              I'm quite sure that a 2nd rounder was traded to Phoenix(Telfair), the condition being that Phoenix would use the lower of the two picks one being Toronto's own and the other Sacramento's.
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                I'm quite sure that a 2nd rounder was traded to Phoenix(Telfair), the condition being that Phoenix would use the lower of the two picks one being Toronto's own and the other Sacramento's.
                That is 2014.

Comment

How is Seth Curry projected 2nd round? Whenever I watch Duke, he is a lights out scorer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    That is 2014.
                    Oh, thank you. I stand corrected.
                    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

RealGM has a pretty good track record for all picks owned and owed:
                      http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/dra...rafts/detailed

The Raptors do have a 2014 second round pick. They used to have two (their own, and Sacramento from the JJ trade), but they traded one away to Phoenix for Telfair.

BC at his finest

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        How is Seth Curry projected 2nd round? Whenever I watch Duke, he is a lights out scorer
                        Undersized 2 guard who does not have the play-making skills of his brother, not a hot commodity for the NBA.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

trying to hype a second round pick? how far the raptors have fallen

Comment

Working...
                          X