7 9.86%

22 30.99%

28 39.44%

11 15.49%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How big a fan are you?

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorFanatic01's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

id like to state I own over 20 raptors jersey, thats better than that jacket
    TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorFanatic01 wrote: View Post
    id like to state I own over 20 raptors jersey, thats better than that jacket
    while i humbly bow to your fandom, and respect your dedication to the team...

there has never been a raps jersey as embarassing to wear in public as that jacket..

to knowingly put yourself at such high levels of public scrutiny to support your team... you can't beat it

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the only time I've ever seen anyone wear that jacket

"I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Rookie footarez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to wear that jacket. I don't care. The jacket is with the Raptors logo where the heart is (tears ? ) ! I don't care how ridiculous I may look in it. I am buying one of those.

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Do people recognize Raptors in Bulgaria?
    #FREE

Post Thanks / Like

i was once in europe... on a bus to romania... woke up in the middle in the night when the bus stopped at a rest stop, had no clue where we actually were... i vaguely recalled soldiers asking for my passport at some point during a state of half consciousness, so i assume we passed a border somewhere... went into a gas station, bought a sandwich (which, to this day, i have no idea what kind of sandwich it was... or if what it contained was any form of meat), asked the attendant where we were... he said "bulgaria"... i thought "hmm.. well, i guess i can say i've been to bulgaria"... got back on the bus and went back to sleep

after arriving in romania, i checked a map for where bulgaria was... and it's nowhere near where the bus should have been going (i was coming from hungary)

moral of the story: either bus routes in easter europe are FUCKED... or eastern european gas station attendants are liars, and i've been to a country that i have no idea i've been to thanks to that dirty liar

7. Like NoPropsneeded liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i was once in europe... on a bus to romania... woke up in the middle in the night when the bus stopped at a rest stop, had no clue where we actually were... i vaguely recalled soldiers asking for my passport at some point during a state of half consciousness, so i assume we passed a border somewhere... went into a gas station, bought a sandwich (which, to this day, i have no idea what kind of sandwich it was... or if what it contained was any form of meat), asked the attendant where we were... he said "bulgaria"... i thought "hmm.. well, i guess i can say i've been to bulgaria"... got back on the bus and went back to sleep

after arriving in romania, i checked a map for where bulgaria was... and it's nowhere near where the bus should have been going (i was coming from hungary)

moral of the story: either bus routes in easter europe are FUCKED... or eastern european gas station attendants are liars, and i've been to a country that i have no idea i've been to thanks to that dirty liar
    Awesome story but what does that have to do with anything?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Awesome story but what does that have to do with anything?
    have you seen any of my posts?? what does anything i ever say really have to do with anything discussed?

lol... not to put myself down or anything... but i'm the last person in the world to stay on topic... it's like i have message board ADHD

bulgaria got mentioned... story popped up in my head... i have no filter, so i typed it out

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

have you seen any of my posts?? what does anything i ever say really have to do with anything discussed?

lol... not to put myself down or anything... but i'm the last person in the world to stay on topic... it's like i have message board ADHD

bulgaria got mentioned... story popped up in my head... i have no filter, so i typed it out

And may a filter never be added to your list of standard equipment.
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice story I bet that she lied, because it cannot be that fucked, no reason to travel around the country instead of crossing the border directly, maybe they wanted to see something in Serbia, or maybe you were dreaming.
    #FREE

Raptors Republic Rookie OldSchool's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

....and back to the true topic of this thread...THE JACKET!!

That jacket needs a stickied thread all on its own! For some reason Isiah doesn't look too bad in it. Probably cuz I know he's only wearing it cuz he's forced to for PR purposes. Even Isiah would probably look ridiculous wearing that out to, say a bar or something. yikes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Nice story I bet that she lied, because it cannot be that fucked, no reason to travel around the country instead of crossing the border directly, maybe they wanted to see something in Serbia, or maybe you were dreaming.
    you had me thinking "maybe it was serbia" for a second... because of the full on soldiers at my half awake border crossing... i mean, where else would they have full out soldiers with assault rifles getting on national express buses at the border?

then i though about it some more..

EVERYWHERE in eastern europe would... i cant name a country where there weren't soldiers with assault rifles... guarding things and staring meanly, chasing you down the street, or getting drunk with you.. i cant remember seeing a single cop, but PLENTY of soldiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote OldSchool wrote: View Post
    ....and back to the true topic of this thread...THE JACKET!!

That jacket needs a stickied thread all on its own! For some reason Isiah doesn't look too bad in it. Probably cuz I know he's only wearing it cuz he's forced to for PR purposes. Even Isiah would probably look ridiculous wearing that out to, say a bar or something. yikes
    isaiah is an 80s character.... rocking 90s fashion... it somehow has the air of futuristic even though it's ancient history

it would be like gary coleman rocking zubaz pants

15. Like Nilanka liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well my country is also considered Eastern Europe country, no soldiers chasing you, trust me ^^
    Just named one, could name more

These jackets were popular in 2004 or so, people walking with jackets of "racing teams"etc.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Mar 13th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
    #FREE

Thread Information