Another Staff Announcement - thead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Staff Announcement - thead

Since Apollo and Matt52 have stepped down, we've had some big shoes to back fill in their absence. We've been looking at other loyal members to promote and came across another dandy in thead. thead's been here a little over a year now and has earned the respect of quite a few of our members and staff. Not a "post happy" member like some, but has always been respectful of his peers when contributing on the boards. That being said, we're happy to have him as apart of our staff here at RR.

So get up off your arse and give this guy a warm congrats.

That'll be it for now folks, but if the trend of continues with the forums getting more and more busy we might look to add another staff member later this summer.

Welcome to the Team thead!!

Comment

jesus christ... you guys are making some solid mod choices... joey, reuben, and thead... all three solid contributors...

i look forward to their "dude, you gotta stop swearing and talking about ****" warning messages

Comment

Congrats Thead!!!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Welcome aboard Thead, good to have you on the team!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            i look forward to their "dude, you gotta stop swearing and talking about ****" warning messages
            Pfft .. fuck that.

Comment

Wow! Nice addition there Doc!

Welcome aboard Thead, happy to have you aboard sir!
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                Pfft .. fuck that.
                if only the F word was the worst you could expect from me.

Comment

Since Apollo and Matt52 have stepped down, we've had some big shoes to back fill in their absence. We've been looking at other loyal members to promote and came across another dandy in thead. thead's been here a little over a year now and has earned the respect of quite a few of our members and staff. Not a "post happy" member like some, but has always been respectful of his peers when contributing on the boards. That being said, we're happy to have him as apart of our staff here at RR.

So get up off your arse and give this guy a warm congrats.

That'll be it for now folks, but if the trend of continues with the forums getting more and more busy we might look to add another staff member later this summer.
                  This is most likely due to the inclusion of forum topics (in large text and appealing pictures) in the main page, makes people wanna click 'em more. Smart move, Id bet a lot of people didnt even know this site had a forum because its somewhat difficult to find.. i know I didnt for a while lol...

Is there any sort of revenue you guys get from the traffic on this site? similar to how youtube works with the views and stuff, do you guys get any dough if there are more frequent daily visitors?

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                    This is most likely due to the inclusion of forum topics (in large text and appealing pictures) in the main page, makes people wanna click 'em more. Smart move, Id bet a lot of people didnt even know this site had a forum because its somewhat difficult to find.. i know I didnt for a while lol...

Is there any sort of revenue you guys get from the traffic on this site? similar to how youtube works with the views and stuff, do you guys get any dough if there are more frequent daily visitors?
                    You guys talking about that internet money again?

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      You guys talking about that internet money again?
                      curious...

Comment

Pfft .. fuck that.
                        watch it :P
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thanks guys. I look forward to modding the absolute shit out of Heinz57 over the coming months and years
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            thanks guys. I look forward to modding the absolute shit out of Heinz57 over the coming months and years
                            my general vulgarness these days seems to be acceptable by RR standards..

my previous confrontational vulgarness wasn't as welcome..

apparently i wasnt getting laid back then... im much less angry.

Comment

additional scrotal heaviness does cause outbursts of rage in males ages 9 through death

Comment

Working...
                              X