Hollinger's projected 33 Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollinger's projected 33 Wins

How many Wins do you see Raps finishing the Season with? Will they pass 33 Wins just for a moral victory or will they fall short?

Im predicting a 34-38W ending, a lot of teams will start relaxing having clinched a spot (Bulls, Atlanta, Boston)
    Yes
    78.57%
    No
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Im predicting a 34-38W ending, a lot of teams will start relaxing having clinched a spot (Bulls, Atlanta, Boston)
    ...We only get to play 72 games?! Lol

Hmm 33 sounds about bang on actually. Maybe we get 34-35. Depends how Rudy's feeling.

Comment

How many games are left? lol I miscounted like 18 right?

Comment

Yes... cause I hate losing....
        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Yes, because what kind of fan expects his team to lose? (even the stingiest of you still believe enough to hope for your team)
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Yes, because what kind of fan expects his team to lose? (even the stingiest of you still believe enough to hope for your team)
            Well with all the pessimism that goes on around Raptor Land wanted to see what everyone was thinking, pleasingly surprised fans believe the Raps pass 33

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              1337th post!
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Punch me in the face.

Why does being a Raptor fan have to mimic torture so closely?

33 wins still requires finishing 8-10.

Ugh.

I hope BC gets a 1st rd draft pick on draft night while shedding Bargnani. That will be the only way I call the NBA calendar year 2012-13 a success.

Trey Burke? Yes please!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Punch me in the face.

Why does being a Raptor fan have to mimic torture so closely?

33 wins still requires finishing 8-10.

Ugh.

I hope BC gets a 1st rd draft pick on draft night while shedding Bargnani. That will be the only way I call the NBA calendar year 2012-13 a success.

Trey Burke? Yes please!
                  Now that Bargnani may be out long term again, I predict an 18 - 0 run to finish the season along with 7th place in the east
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    ...We only get to play 72 games?! Lol

Hmm 33 sounds about bang on actually. Maybe we get 34-35. Depends how Rudy's feeling.
                    Pretty sure he meant 34 to 38 wins, not a 34-38 record

Comment

I honestly believe we can pass 33 wins this year.. it'll be tough..but towards the end of the season teams who have clinched a playoff spot start easing up and mess around with rotations and player development..of course they dont want to risk injuries to players who will be needed in the playoffs.. the raps still have a problem with offensive set plays, terribly weak at shooting 3's.. we are still so iso heavy. so it will be interesting to see what the raps can do..we definitely need to work on our rooks and make sure they play heavy minutes so they can progress. good luck raps.

Comment

At this very point, it looks like Hollinger was a bit too generous. #Clown
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          Now that Bargnani may be out long term again, I predict an 18 - 0 run to finish the season along with 7th place in the east
                          More circumstantial and coincidental evidence to support the Bargnani effect.

Comment

The way the raps have been playing lately, with Lowry seemingly doing more, Amir being a BEAST consistently, and JV coming along nicely, I think the raps can go .500 the rest of the way, which has them end up with 34 wins, so hollinger's prediction of 33 seems just about right.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              More circumstantial and coincidental evidence to support the Bargnani effect.
                              Cue p00ka
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X