Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thank you to our members

*cue mushy & softer side of myself*

Almost entering our 4th year here at the Raptors Republic forums I just have to say "thank you". We have always known how incredible our members are here at RR, after all, you've all helped us get to where we are today here on the forums.

We now know even more what an important role you'll all play in the continued growth of our blog and forum. We'll remain open to what you have to say as members and take in suggestions on how to improve.

We've seen alot of great staff and members come and go over the years, but really do appreciate your loyalty and dedication to help make this forum the best place for fans to come and either celebrate or commiserate.

Anyhow, we don't thank one another enough in life, so I just wanted to take this moment to thank you all from myself and all the staff here at Raptors Republic.

Admins don't get much credit! We as the posters and RR fam thank YOU for creating a great environment, and great website for all kinds of Raptor fans to come in, discuss, rant, etc, etc!

Thank you Admins for your work and time to make this place awesome.

#RRFam
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Nice call Doc!

A forum can look pretty and be well managed, but without a steadily growing, loyal and passionate group of posters, it wouldn't be much fun! It's great to have a place to gather with fellow Raptors fans from across the globe, where so much knowledge can be shared and thought-provoking discussion can be had.

Go Raps & Go RR!

Comment

Working...
      X