Watch when he gets moved there will be a cult of Bargnani lovers led by R.dot circling the forums saying "If we had Bargnani we could have won this game....etc etc We really miss Bargnani's lock down Defense and his great rebounding"
hopefully, in the off season, they can find a suitable sucker..... i mean, potential trade... with a team that is willing to shit all over their own hopes and dreams... i mean, give bargs a decent chance to contribute to their success..
Bargnani has had a good run. He's made over $50 million, including this season in 7 years in the NBA and he has at least another $23 million coming his way.
just amnesty him now make him use him own money to rehab his injury dont waste our resources on him anymore
1) there will be a lot trades consummated in the future that are not basketball trades. Hopefully the Raptors having deep pocket content starved owners becomes a blessing.
2) I fully expect Bargnani to have revitalization in his career whenever and where ever he plays after Toronto.
3) Bargnani saves Chicago a lot of money but they also have Gibson capable of logging big minutes. Bargnani might start but I woudn't expect him to log more than the 29 mins Boozer currently does.
4) Mirotic is due to come to the NBA when Bargnani's contract is expiring. They are likely to try and work in a stretch 4 in preparation of his arrival.
5) Boozer is just as toxic as Bargnani when it comes to contracts in the NBA. Boozer also has his fair share of injuries in the past.
"Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."Tim Leiweke
Basketball has clear winners every night --except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.
And Boozer plays no D and screams really loud all the time. I hate him.
Chicago has also had a history of decent 3 point shooters, and Bargnani has a reputation of being a good one (I don't think he's that great, but that reputation does exist), and BC can seem to sell anything to anyone.
I think Noah is probably one of the best centers in the league, and to pair him up with Bargnani could work out.
Where ever there is Bargnani there is an increase in suicide.
LOL! this video kills me.
reminder that we got nothing in the S&T for bosh.
reminder that we traded 3 players AND roy hibbert for oneal, who lasted for 41 games, who exchanged for shawn marion, who also only lasted less than a season, and finally ended up with ... turks and antoine wright.
finally a reminder that we also will get nothing for bargs.
how the fuck does BC still have his job?
Welcome to Europe Bargnani!
I thought it was funny the first time but they went way overboard with the shit they said. I would never say stuff like that about a player on tv no matter how bad they may be.
#JVIsABoss #RudyGayTime #DeRozanGoingHAM #AirAmirJohnson #KLow
Is it possible for a euro league team to buy out AB's contract in the NBA...sort of reverse of what usually happens. If someone is willing to pay AB to play in Europe and he is willing to work with the Raps on a reasonable buy out it might end well for both sides.
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)