No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto @ Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, watching Derozan explode (and the only relevant raptor) in the 3rd quarter was nice. Ross was exciting. Gay was good, until I saw the shooting %'s and shot chart (JESUS CHRIST IT WAS TERRIBLE), and Telfair seriously outplayed Lowry?

This team is a train wreck.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Matt and Leo need to give up their "just wait till next year, this is a playoff calibre team for sure" crap. Who do they think they are fooling? I don't mind them being homers but this is an insult to the fans' intelligence.

Comment

Because I'm overseas I usually can't watch games live. I run into the catch 22 of whether I should check score before watching the game. If I check the box score than I know whether the game was close and probably worth watching, but I'm less likely to bother downloading the game now that I know the outcome, because it's just not as exciting.

I was really looking forward to the Boston game as I thought it could be good one, and the raps would have a shot of winning. When I woke up this morning I was really torn on what to do. Finally the solution donned on me. I got my wife to check the score and told her to tell me to watch under the following paramaters:

If the raps won: tell me to download the game
        If the game went into overtime: tell me to download the game
        If the raps lost by less 6 or less: tell me to download the game

Any other outcome: tell me NOT to watch.

Boy am I glad I didn't waste my time waiting for the game to download. Sounds like a STINKER
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

We always tend to match up rather badly against boston, they dont have many parts of the team to exploit, besides trying to out run them with our youth but we aren't at a point to use the youngings that way yet seems like a chemistry training camp kind of thing.

Boston IS gritty they bully teams a lot better than the Raps can say im surprised by the game (just watched the highlights)

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
            Because I'm overseas I usually can't watch games live. I run into the catch 22 of whether I should check score before watching the game. If I check the box score than I know whether the game was close and probably worth watching, but I'm less likely to bother downloading the game now that I know the outcome, because it's just not as exciting.

I was really looking forward to the Boston game as I thought it could be good one, and the raps would have a shot of winning. When I woke up this morning I was really torn on what to do. Finally the solution donned on me. I got my wife to check the score and told her to tell me to watch under the following paramaters:

If the raps won: tell me to download the game
            If the game went into overtime: tell me to download the game
            If the raps lost by less 6 or less: tell me to download the game

Any other outcome: tell me NOT to watch.

Boy am I glad I didn't waste my time waiting for the game to download. Sounds like a STINKER
            You could also log into RR and check the number of pages in the game thread. If it's less than 5 then you know it was a stinker.

Comment

But they always post the score by quarter on the main page, so there's too much temptation to sneak a peak. :P
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
              X